“Nice place for a breakfast”
Review of Cafe Sharis Pies

Cafe Sharis Pies
Ranked #50 of 316 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Overall, a good breakfast, good service, at a reasonable price. Food was ample portions, served at an ideal temperature.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Hubby didn't want to wait 45 minutes for a table at Mcgraths, Shari's was nearby, turned out to be a great choice. He got his wild salmon and I had yummy pot roast with veggies and real mashed potatoes, cherry pie for dessert and a whole marionberry pie to go, all for a very reasonable price. Waiter Sean was super.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Not busy, took a long time to be acknowledged and seated then several minutes to be waited on. How long does it take to get a half cold sandwich and cup of soup 17 minute . Bathroom is filthy. Hope it is just an off day!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I got my tea then my salad then my dinner and bill. That was it, would have been nice to get a refill on my tea or a check on how I was doing but no! saw another waitress but she just passed me by. So after waiting awhile, I took my half eaten plate to the counter where I found my waitress, she brought me a takeaway box and proceeded to dump the food into it. I paid my bill and left, don't plan on going back.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We were seated promptly and got our water right away. We got our food in a decent amount of time...and the waiter refilled our glasses once. After we got our food, they pretty much ignored us. We wanted pie,but decided to go elsewhere for dessert. The butter in my husband's baked potato did taste off..kinda sour. My food was ok for the price (I got the steak salad). But, I've definitely had better.