US$ 162
Hampton.com
US$ 165
US$ 140
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 137
US$ 107
US$ 168
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
US$ 106
BestWestern.com
Sovana Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I was running in the Pear Blossom run at 7 am on Saturday morning so I want a cheap place to stay the night prior to the event that allowed dogs in the room.

I chose Motel 6 South. I called to make sure dogs were allowed. I made the reservation over the phone since the price was the same as on line.

I arrived at the motel at the time the athletic games next door were finishing. Created a back-up at the next door DQ drive through that I had to wait to get to the office. I parked and went inside to check in. Abby, the motel front desk staff, was very courteous and check in was quick. She put me on the floor I wanted.

Parking was very close. The "pet area" was also very convenient. The room was very basic but updated with a lament/wood floor. The bathroom had a shower with an rounded shower stall. It was a clean comfortable room.

Abby called the room to make sure I found everything okay. The bed looked really cheap but I slept well on it.

The motel was very busy with noisy people walking back and forth that night. I put in earplugs and all was quiet.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Check in was a nightmare. The clerk was really trying to fix things but it just got worse and then even worse. We booked on hotels.com and for some reason the two systems weren't working. We were in the lobby trying to check in for over an hour. Not the clerks fault. Finally we got the room and the bathroom was disgusting to say the least. I had to clean the toilet before we could use it. The floor looked like animals had been there. The bed was against the window and it was so drafty we couldn't warm up. It was not a good experience at all.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Medford South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Marcy, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations and key issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

i booked site unseen, ok was a bit worried when i pulled in, the location is not super beautiful, and there were several people wondering around. the office staff were great, very polite and helpful, the room was over the top clean and kept that way my entire stay. a bit noisy up to about 8pm, then it got quiet and other than over the weekend checking in on the second floor it was quiet. close to food, areas to walk so turned out ok. did not have a micro coffee pot or fridge and the wifi required a payment which was the down side. I would consider staying again if needed, at least check it out to see nothing changed or improvements were done.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Noisy. Unpleasant manager, I will call her Pam, forced a guest with a large truck to move out of a perfectly fine parking job, just to be parked elsewhere. Then yelled across the parking lot (at nearly midnight) at my girlfriend because we had the nerve to bring a clean bicycle into our room for the 7 hours we were staying. Finally, guess who decided to wake up the entire motel with 30 seconds of her red SUV's horn at 6:20 AM? Why, that would be Pam, trying to shoo away a van parked on the street near the motel. Can you say "power trip?" Just weird. Scratchy towels, pretty much what you should expect for a Motel 6. The young guy who checked us in at 11:30 pm was very pleasant, that's the one positive thing I can say. I'd say shop around for a better place to stay the night.

Room Tip: A room off the parking lot would be quieter and less bright.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I'd leave NO stars if I could! This place is just NASTY. If I hadn't already driven an old truck towing a trailer all day and had my daughter's cat with us I would have just kept on going down the road. Bed covers were stained and torn/cigarette burnt, hair NOT ours in the stained sheets and pillow cases. Already changed rooms once, the front desk couldn't move us again because no other rooms were available. Just read all the other negative reviews from months ago and seems like nothing has changed so I'm going to post on every review site I use and let cooperate know that something needs to be done with management at this location. We ended up using our own pillows and blankets out of our truck, won't ever be back here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Aubriella R
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Medford South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Aubriella, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We would like to make sure you spoke with our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to have a record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.