All reviews cucumber water homewood suites next door front desk great hotel rooms are beautiful newer hotel sister hotel restaurant staff thoroughly enjoyed our stay clean hotel toilet paper diamond member indoor pool and hot tub hotel stay minute drive business trip room was spacious
Reviewed 9 August 2018

After 14 days camping at Lake Selmac in support of the Klondike and Natchez fires, the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the room, and the overall welcoming vibe was heaven! I was so happy that Medford had a Hilton and it was such a wonderful one at that!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Paul S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

WE tried to stay there without reservations but EVERYthing in that town was booked up totally because unbeknownst to us there was a HUGE fire evacuating thousands into the area!! Their Desk Clerk Victor, I believe his name was...was SO nice it almost made me cry!! We were exhausted and had not expected to need much, this litle city is nothing special and I thought Just a place to stay the night...I didn't plan and I should have! He immediately got on the phone with ALL of the other hotels and called until he found us two rooms!!! We did not have to spend the night on the street with two dementia patients and two old people!! I was so grateful!! Super pretty place too...looked amazing up front!! Their restaurant was buzzing even at around 10:30 at night! By the way, Victor did find us a place to stay for the night. I will be eternally grateful!

Date of stay: April 2018
Paul S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for the kind comments regarding the staff and especially "Vincent". I am happy that he was able to help you find a room. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Medford!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

First - this hotel property is very clean, attractive and comfortable.
Second and most importantly - I would like to whole-heartedly thank HGI Medford staff & management! Our son left a brand new USB external 1TB drive (still in the box unopened) in our hotel room. We did not notice he was missing it until a few days after we got home. He called HGI Medford, described the drive/box and asked if they would look for it. They did and found it! They then shipped it immediately to us (and no charge to us either). I can't tell you how grateful we are for honest, diligent employees. It restores my faith in mankind that people who don't know us would be kind and trustworthy enough to do the right thing by going back to look for it and sending it to us. I was fully expecting a staffer would find it and secretly pocket it with no one ever knowing about it. So I am truly grateful to have encountered such upstanding, compassionate people. My son's laptop hard drive had just crashed unexpectedly so he incurred unplanned expenses to have it fixed and buy that external drive to back it up after it got fixed. He's only 19 so every penny he earns is truly valuable and needed; loss of a brand new drive was an expense he could not afford. He was SO relieved when the drive arrived in the mail a few days later. Thanks a million to all the HGI Medford staff for truly excellent service and care.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and that we were able to locate the item that was left in the room. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We were flying out of Medford so we drove in early to be closer to the airport. The Hilton Garden Inn was a great place to stay and I would highly recommend it. We had some time to kill so we went to a nearby vineyard for a wine tasting then came back to the hotel restaurant for dinner. The food was great and it has a nice ambiance. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

We are glad you had a pleasant experience and we thank you for your business!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I ran in to some car trouble just as I was getting to Medford. I had a reservation so checked in to offload stuff from my car so I could get to my spare tire. The young woman at the front desk was extremely helpful and even asked if I had AAA which I did so they came to help. I also needed to get an Uber driver for one of the people in my group to get him back to where he needed to be. She explained I would need to edit my location to get the driver to the right place. Very helpful.

I went in to order dinner in the restaurant and just before my food came out AAA showed up. The waitress held my food and kept it warm for me. This could have been an extremely stressful start to a 10 road trip but the staff at the hotel really helped. Throughout the stay all the staff I interacted with were super pleasant and helpful, they couldn't have been better.

The hotel itself is very nice and the food was vey good. I will recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone staying in Medford.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you for the kind comments regarding the staff and I am glad we were able to help in a difficult time. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!