“Wonderful surprise”

Hiro Sushi-
Ranked #59 of 315 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I never know what I'm going to get with sushi when I pass by smaller towns on a road trip. Most times it's nothing special. We stopped in Medford on our way to CA and found Hiro Sushi off Yelp. Stopped by to get a take out order, and fifteen minutes later, had our food at the hotel.

For the price, the quality and portions were excellent. The hostess and chefs were all friendly. We asked for two large miso soups which turned out to be these whopping containers, think quart not pint. Got a the staple California rolls which were flavorful and fresh.

Excellent place and a wonderful meal had after a long day of driving.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I see that our daughter has already praised this establishment but let me reiterate, THIS PLACE IS GREAT. The selection of fish was better than most any place in the state and the staff were wonderful. It may be a bit spendy but considering the quality it was well worth it. I highly recommend this sushi bar to all sushi lovers !!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

While visiting family in the valley we heard about Hiro Sushi. It was excellent. On tonight’s special menu were both uni and toro...uni is not necessarily rare but toro? That’s a find. And it was perfection. Miso came for our whole table. Veggie tempura, edamame and baked mussels for apps were all good. We ordered several kinds of nigiri including toro, tako, amaebe, tai, and uni. Rolls included rainbow, sexy, and spider. Hand rolls with salmon skin. All was delicious. Wait staff was lovely. Owner/chef came out to serve us our second orders of toro (did I say how much we loved that?!) and was friendly. This is a great spot, Medford!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my counterparts were blown away by the selection. Even more impressed by the quality and freshness of the sushi! This will be a regular visit when I'm in Medford.
Awesome!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Sushi rolls were good and mochi was the best I've had. Highly recommended Hiro for sushi in Medford.

Been to Hiro Sushi-? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK