“The Point is Spot On !!”

The Point Pub and Grill
Ranked #40 of 317 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 18
Description: South Medford's neighborhood public house offering casual family-friendly dining in a nostalgic atmosphere - high ceilings, vintage local pictures with brick and wood detailing. Our award-winning menu from our original PP&G in Central Point has been enhanced with handcrafted pizzas. Inside and outside family seating plus adult seating at the bar. Lunch and dinner 7 days/week. "Get to The Point!"
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The Point is the place to stop by for a great selection of Craft Beer and Food that will Fill and Please every one...The Staff and service are wonderful, making this a MUST place to stop & enjoy.

HEW_AT_THE_POINT, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Greetings, mofishmo!

We are pleased that you enjoy The Point Pub and Grill of South Medford. While we serve the same great food that we have at our flagship Pub in Central Point, there are some real treats and specials at South Point. If you have not done so, please check out our Palooza menus.

Getting great feedback on our selection of beers, which we rotate in order to give a good representation of local and regional brews, is also gratifying.

We look forward to continuing to be your "point" of destination for casual dining and relaxation.

Hew - a Co-Owner

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This place has fantastic wait staff - attentive, professional, friendly and efficient - and the food is first rate. Burgers come in any number of configurations from classic to unique (mac & cheese topping, anyone?) and the beverages are delicious, whether fresh brewed ice tea or one of their draft beers.

HEW_AT_THE_POINT, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Greetings, sunbunny31!

Thank you for this kind review. We are glad you decided to "get to The Point". I will forward your kind words to the staff.

I am pleased that you came to dine with us and that your experience was worthwhile for you. We hope you visit us again next time you are in the Valley, or come try our Central Point (our original) location, if you really like a historic, vintage setting and ambience. We are about a mile west of I-5. The Central Point exit is just six miles north of the South Medford exit, so not far.

At either location, we will make a "point" to please.

Hew - a Co-owner

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

When traveling on business I always look for restaurants that have nice selection of food that is well prepared in an atmosphere that is friendly. The Point Pub & Grill in Central Point/ Medford Oregon is all of that and more. Great selection of food from sandwiches, to great entree’s at modest prices. I had the pleasure to be attended to by Rebecca, she made me feel like a regular from the moment she came to greet me to making sure that I understood my options when ordering. If you are in the area or passing through on interstate 5 stop in for lunch or dinner as it is only five minutes from the interchange. You will be glad you did

HEW_AT_THE_POINT, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Greetings, Christopher S.

Thank you for stopping in at The Point Pub and Grill of South Medford, and thank you for your kind and favorable comments. I am glad that you felt at home at our public house. You have described exactly what we are trying to achieve, and I am glad we scored a few "Points" with you.

Next time you are in the Valley, take a 12-minute drive north on I-5, from the South Medford location (exit 27), to the Central Point exit (exit 33), and come visit us in old downtown Central Point at our original location. I think you will like it. We have recently added darts, pool tables and a shuffleboard table to our upstairs area, or you can simply relax in the venerable and vintage surroundings of our circa 1890s building downstairs. Same great food and rotating beers on tap.

Again, thank you, and cheers!

Hew, a Co-owner

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Special today was Pineapple-Pork Tacos ... we are traveling so like to try new things and we were not disappointed. Sat at the bar because all tables full and staff all had a smile. This would be a favorite spot if we lived here.

HEW_AT_THE_POINT, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Greetings, Kkoleary!

Thank you for giving us visit. We are glad that fate "point"ed you in our direction. We hope you have safe travels and keep us in mind next time you come through the Rogue Valley.
You may want to give our Central Point location a try as well. Like our South Medford location, it is close to the interstate, off Exit 33, about 6 miles from the South Medford exit. It is located in a circa 1890s 2 story brick building with lots of character and history. In addition to our well-polished pub menu, we serve a selection of dinners there, for a truer sit-down experience.

Hew, a co-owner

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Nice to sit outside and enjoy a great pizza. The house white wine was really good and the carafe seemed to hold more that just one bottle of wine.

HEW_AT_THE_POINT, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Greetings, Lynn S!

Thank you for your kind words regarding our South Medford Point Pub and Grill. While I may come across as biased, I think we some of the best pizza in the Valley, and I am happy to "point" out that we will soon be offering the same excellent pizzas at our Central Point location.

We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you back soon. If you have yet done so, please come try our Central Point location as well. We also have a patio there that I think your will enjoy.

Thank you, again. Cheers!

Hew, a co-owner