“Home away from home cooking”
Review of Crescent Cafe

Crescent Cafe
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in McMinnville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Crescent Cafe was started in 2007 as a local, family-owned restaurant focused on serving quality breakfast and brunch. We strive to serve the freshest, seasonal ingredients and create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere for our guests. Our bread and pastries are baked fresh daily and our menu rotates often, so there is always something new to try! We are open 7 days a week and serve breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday from 7:00am-2:00pm and brunch Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am-2:00pm. We serve beer and wine and are well known for our Mimosas!
Reviewed 11 July 2018

My husband and I had brunch here while visiting McMinnville and loved this quaint little spot. Portions are huge and if they have their cherry-almond pancakes on special, GET THEM. They will change your life.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Before we even finished we knew we wanted to return. My husband's breakfast sandwich was evil it was so good. Not the usual suspects on the menu but everything delish. Great coffee!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Comfortable place for breakfast in McMinnville right on 3rd Street. Our eggs, bacon, and corned beef hash were all outstanding. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful cafe for breakfast. There are lots of good choices and the portions are ample. I had chicken hash and it came with two eggs and homemade bread. I was able to share with my husband who had the french toast. That was delicious too and we didn’t have to eat again until dinner. It’s not fancy but very comfortable and bright.
McMinnville is a charming town and this restaurant adds to that charm.

2  Thank Diane Cori G
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Old school breakfast place with inventive twists on breakfast
Small in size but big in flavors
Tried eggs, fried grits and sausage which was cut thin and cooked to dry and flavorless....don’t order the sausage but overall this was want I needed to kick start my morning plus good coffee to boot
Will be coming back here but sans the sausage
All breads are baked on site !!!