US$ 151
US$ 83
US$ 78
US$ 164
HIExpress.com
Best Western Newberg Inn(Newberg)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 168
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Douglas on Third(McMinnville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskstayed herewafflesroom was cleanstaying at this hotelnice propertywater parkthe evergreen aviation museumair museumhighway sideexercise roomwould stay againbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwingsincluded breakfastlinfield college
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Nice visit and clean rooms! Staff nice and breakfast was good. For a two year old facility they are keeping it up. Everything was easy and relaxing. Would stay again had all amenities needed. Location is farther from linfield college than I normally book.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stayed at the McMinnville Comfort Inn the night before going to the Evergreen Aviation Museum. This was a very nice, clean hotel. Choice hotels always have the most comfortable beds. I slept great. The staff was super nice too. I really enjoyed staying here. As I toured through the state of Oregon, it was one of the nicest hotels I stayed in.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights while sightseeing and visiting old friends in the area. The lobby was all decorated for Halloween, staff was friendly and helpful. We had a couple of minor problems with the room that were taken care of quickly after reporting. Free breakfast about average although I love oatmeal and all the buffet offered was instant. Did have eggs, sausage and gravy, hash browns, waffles, etc. room was large with 2 queen beds and a sitting area with a table and 2 chairs plus a reading chair and lamp. Fridge, microwave, lots of TV channels but only 1 pay channel, HBO and not a very large TV. Would recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Ants in the room.
We got the Jacuzzi room on the second floor and it had something splattered on the wall and ants crawling around. When I mentioned it to the front desk she replied it's the heat normal. We travel enough to know that is NOT normal if the room is cleaned properly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed 20 August 2017

It's a decent hotel but the housekeeping and front desk staff need work. We had a relatively large king room, it was well appointed and had a comfortable bed. The TV was large but there was no printed channel guide, the channel listing was on channel 63 and slowly rolled through, annoying. The included breakfast was your stereotypical eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. The coffee machine in the dining area was frequently out of coffee. The in-room WiFi was terrible, slow and frequent signal loss. On two of the days we stayed here, we went downstairs for breakfast around 8:30am and left the do not disturb sign on our door. We figured that we'd return to our room after eating for a few minutes before heading out for the day. We came back with a nastygram note on our door that basically said if we wanted clean towels, come and get them from the front desk. I'm attaching an image of this note to my review. This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! I've stayed in many hotels and I've never been treated like this. Any well run hotel starts housekeeping on rooms that have been vacated, then rooms without a DnD sign. No one starts housekeeping on occupied rooms at 8:30am. Needless to say, never staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple