Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$83
Priceline$83
Hotels.com$83
Agoda.com$83
Travelocity$83
Tripadvisor$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2020

It’s pretty clean (dust on the hangers though). I like that they use the mounted shampoo, soap etc. Maybe have a nightlight in the bathroom area. My husband got up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and the very poorly placed shelf/clothing rack met his forehead in the dark. Pretty good gash and bruise followed. See photos.
Rooms were big big but furniture dated.
OK for a last minute stay over but I will look somewhere else next visit.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 3kids2kauai
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

First of all, thank you for your recent stay with us. We would like to apologize for the mishap that was caused due to the clothing rack. I hope your husband is doing OK now. To show our appreciation and the inconvenience, your next visit we will comp a room of your choice. Once again, we do apologize.

Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

Located right on Hwy 99, it’s convenient in location. The rooms were clean, had two luggage racks, which is unusual and a complimentary breakfast. The beds and pillows were quite hard and the sirens during the night on the highway behind us, quite loud, as was the neighbor’s shower at 5:45am.
The host in reception welcomed our large group of car enthusiasts and even let us have a social gathering in the lobby before we all went to dinner, a nice young man.
Fine for the cost paid.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about the young man working the front desk.

Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

The room was larger than expected, the beds firm -- which I liked but my 73 yr old father and 10 yr old kiddo did not. The only vending machine onsite is beverage, not helpful when a kiddo is suddenly starving at 10pm. Decent location, not difficult to get to, close enough to food, events, etc

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We certainly look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to this area.

Reviewed 4 September 2019

I was hesitant to stay here because of the reviews but it was a lovely stay and gracious service. My room was just fine and quite comfortable. Not too noisy despite being sold out. I'd stay here again. Breakfast served.

Date of stay: July 2019
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2019

I had several family members stay here for a family gathering in April. I was overcharged but didn't discover it until after the fact, and also found out my Aunt was as well. We've tried calling and emailing and left multiple messages and no one has called either of us back with any type of explanation or response to refund our money. Poor management!

Date of stay: April 2019