Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$83
Priceline$83
Hotels.com$83
Travelocity$83
FindHotel$83
Agoda.com$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

Located right on Hwy 99, it’s convenient in location. The rooms were clean, had two luggage racks, which is unusual and a complimentary breakfast. The beds and pillows were quite hard and the sirens during the night on the highway behind us, quite loud, as was the neighbor’s shower at 5:45am.
The host in reception welcomed our large group of car enthusiasts and even let us have a social gathering in the lobby before we all went to dinner, a nice young man.
Fine for the cost paid.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about the young man working the front desk.

Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

The room was larger than expected, the beds firm -- which I liked but my 73 yr old father and 10 yr old kiddo did not. The only vending machine onsite is beverage, not helpful when a kiddo is suddenly starving at 10pm. Decent location, not difficult to get to, close enough to food, events, etc

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We certainly look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to this area.

Reviewed 4 September 2019

I was hesitant to stay here because of the reviews but it was a lovely stay and gracious service. My room was just fine and quite comfortable. Not too noisy despite being sold out. I'd stay here again. Breakfast served.

Date of stay: July 2019
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2019

I had several family members stay here for a family gathering in April. I was overcharged but didn't discover it until after the fact, and also found out my Aunt was as well. We've tried calling and emailing and left multiple messages and no one has called either of us back with any type of explanation or response to refund our money. Poor management!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019

I tried calling the hotel for a question I had 4 times with no answer. Not such a problem. When we arrived for check-in the front desk lady was very pleasant. When we got into our room, there was hair in the bathtub (I'm not talking like A HAIR, I mean hairS), and the hand towels were not only stained, but one of them had clearly been previously used. We had to leave shortly after checking in, so I didn't have time to walk back to the lobby to let them know. So while I was out I called at least 4 more times and NO ONE ANSWERED STILL. By the time we got back, it was late and I was exhausted so I didn't deal with it then either. It was so hot that night, about 90 degrees, but there was NO fan in the room. And then I woke up the next morning with a huge spider bite and ants taking control over the vanity counter. I packed up, checked out, and told the attendant in the lobby (a different person) about the issues we'd had. At BEST I'd thought maybe we'd get comped or discount. But I was not even offered an APOLOGY. I was told, "I'll talk to the housekeeper responsible for that room and get on to her." Are you serious??? No apology whatsoever. This place was awful. $150 a night for a nasty place. Don't even bother. I won't.

Date of stay: August 2019
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

We are sorry that you had an unpleasant experience during your stay with us. We will deal with our internal issues. As a token of our appreciation and your inconvenience, we would like to offer you a room of your choice comped by us. Please call us to make that arrangements directly to the hotel. Once again, we apologize for your unpleasant experience.