Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$200
Hotels.com$200
Travelocity$200
Priceline$200
Agoda.com$200
Tripadvisor$200
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

I was hesitant to stay here because of the reviews but it was a lovely stay and gracious service. My room was just fine and quite comfortable. Not too noisy despite being sold out. I'd stay here again. Breakfast served.

Date of stay: July 2019
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2019

I had several family members stay here for a family gathering in April. I was overcharged but didn't discover it until after the fact, and also found out my Aunt was as well. We've tried calling and emailing and left multiple messages and no one has called either of us back with any type of explanation or response to refund our money. Poor management!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019

I tried calling the hotel for a question I had 4 times with no answer. Not such a problem. When we arrived for check-in the front desk lady was very pleasant. When we got into our room, there was hair in the bathtub (I'm not talking like A HAIR, I mean hairS), and the hand towels were not only stained, but one of them had clearly been previously used. We had to leave shortly after checking in, so I didn't have time to walk back to the lobby to let them know. So while I was out I called at least 4 more times and NO ONE ANSWERED STILL. By the time we got back, it was late and I was exhausted so I didn't deal with it then either. It was so hot that night, about 90 degrees, but there was NO fan in the room. And then I woke up the next morning with a huge spider bite and ants taking control over the vanity counter. I packed up, checked out, and told the attendant in the lobby (a different person) about the issues we'd had. At BEST I'd thought maybe we'd get comped or discount. But I was not even offered an APOLOGY. I was told, "I'll talk to the housekeeper responsible for that room and get on to her." Are you serious??? No apology whatsoever. This place was awful. $150 a night for a nasty place. Don't even bother. I won't.

Date of stay: August 2019
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

We are sorry that you had an unpleasant experience during your stay with us. We will deal with our internal issues. As a token of our appreciation and your inconvenience, we would like to offer you a room of your choice comped by us. Please call us to make that arrangements directly to the hotel. Once again, we apologize for your unpleasant experience.

Reviewed 9 June 2019

I will start by saying that my wife and I pretty much stick to staying in the chain hotels but this little trip we decided to try some independents for a change.

Our king bed room was very spacious and was perfectly clean. Bed was comfortable enough, pillows a little on the older side. A/C unit ran quietly enough all night.

Office staff very helpful on check-in with suggestions for tourist activities, and a great dinner spot right next door. ( Tequila Grill - separately reviewed )

Included breakfast choices are limited but adequate.

Check out process completely painless.

Would certainly consider staying here again in future.

Room tip: Our room backed onto OR-99 (Highway) - choosing a room on the other side may be quieter but ours wasn't bad
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and the review. We do the best to accomodate all your needs while you are staying with us. We would love to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 7 June 2019

We spent 2 nights visiting family, and were impressed. Yes, it's a simple property, but our room was large, had frig and microwave, all appliances worked, the staff was friendly, and the property is rimmed by a gorgeous stand of tall trees that cut down traffic noise. Ask about the history of the place - it makes the visit more special. We didn't try the continental breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2019

Thank you for your recnt stay with us and a positive review. We are simple yet we try to accomodtae all your needs while you stay with us. We certainly look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area.