Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$94
Hotels.com$94
Priceline$94
Travelocity$94
Agoda.com$94
Tripadvisor$94
All reviews room was large lots of hot water bathroom counter air conditioner easy access accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2019

Arrived NEw Year's day. Friendly greeting. Room and bathroom was large and clean. Bed was quite comfortable! Tv was small and so far away the controller would not work. However, the wi-fi was great. Had trouble with multiple keys but the hostess was so nice, got us in...and explained the owners were in process of upgrading the rooms. We would stay again and are planning to do so in March. I think it is a nice propoerty for the money.

Room tip: Many rooms to choose from, upper and lower.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank elgreco251
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2019

Thank you for your recent stay and the positive review. Yes, we are in the middle of renovating a few things. We would love to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 31 December 2018

The rooms are updated. The breakfast area has been completely re-done and is roomy. Offerings include waffles, hard-boiled eggs (peeled!), cold cereal, muffins and yogurt. This is my go-to stay in Mac. Great rates. Just FYI - No pool, but that's not a big deal to me.

Room tip: Street noise negligible in the front. Rooms at the back super quiet.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
McMinnvilleInn, Hotel Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for the stay and the positive review.
We try to give the best hospitality to every guest and proud that you found the room, cleanliness and hospitality which were matching to your expectation.
We are glad to serve clients like you always.
Please do visit us again.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here about 9 different times in the last 3 years when we have visited our daughter at Linfield. It is consistent, clean and always willing to make the customer happy. They are doing some renovations currently but the staff has always been very accommodating. It is by far the best hotel for the price in the area.
Convenient location also.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sanjaya K, Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thank you so much for your stays with us at the McMinnville Inn. We are always finding ways to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Upon entering room, noted that carpets were horribly stained and unclean. Did not stay.

Went to lobby and advised I would find another hotel. The clerk, Barbara, assured me credit would be posted the next morning. She provided me with a written assurance of the refund being posted the next morning. No refund. Have contacted the manager and the better business bureau since. Still no refund.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
McMinnvilleInn, Hotel Manager. at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the McMinnville Inn,Oregon.
We note your review and regret the inconvenience caused howsoever.
We are investigating the issue and we have never come across such a comment earlier, but your review is serious to us.
Strict action will be taken if it is found genuine.
We shall be taking steps for overall improvement.
Trust us and visit again.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The office is near the street, and behind the office is a very large parking lot, and behind the parking are the rooms. Being set back like that really minimizes any traffic noise. Other reviews mentioned some noisy guests, which could vary without the hotel having any fault. I stayed here by myself in mid-June 2018, and there just happened to be a group of tourists arriving late on Friday night, and they seemed to have no concept that any other people were anywhere within hearing distance. Yelling and laughing on the walkway outside into the open front doors of their adjoining rooms late at night. I myself told them "Don't you wake me up in the morning" - and they stopped immediately (like I say it was late at night) and in the morning I didn't hear a peep.
Other than that I didn't hear anybody, probably because my room was located on second floor right next to stairwell. Also I paid extra for a really nice room (still less than any hotel in Salem) and would highly recommend paying the money for their really nicer rooms - I think it was somewhere around $137 instead of regular $74. I guess that's why my room was so much quieter than the other reviews indicate.
The bed was firm with good back support, which most guests would prefer. I myself am used to sleeping with a memory foam topper on my mattress, so it felt "too firm" for me, however I slept good here, so the firmness was obviously acceptable.
Front dest clerk very friendly and nice to take my a reservation at the last minute - I phoned her as I was leaving Salem.
I do have one huge complaint that was totally unacceptable!!! - they have removed the Gideon Bible's from their rooms!
Happily, it still worked out for me, because I had just happened to buy a Centennial picture New Testament when stopping off at the Walgreens for last minute items on my way to the hotel before checking in. But be aware that if you stay here in the future, and daily Bible reading is important to you, then you will need to bring a Bible in your luggage.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
McMinnvilleInn, Hotel Manager. at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for your review of our property.
We value your feedback and appreciate your positive comments about your stay.
Please know that bibles are available upon request.
If you will be visiting our property in the future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to place a bible in your room prior to arrival.
As always, we thank you for choosing the McMinnville Inn,Oregon.