Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$94
Hotels.com$94
Priceline$94
Travelocity$94
FindHotel$94
Agoda.com$94
All reviews room was large lots of hot water bathroom counter air conditioner easy access accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Upon entering room, noted that carpets were horribly stained and unclean. Did not stay.

Went to lobby and advised I would find another hotel. The clerk, Barbara, assured me credit would be posted the next morning. She provided me with a written assurance of the refund being posted the next morning. No refund. Have contacted the manager and the better business bureau since. Still no refund.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
McMinnvilleInn, Hotel Manager. at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the McMinnville Inn,Oregon.
We note your review and regret the inconvenience caused howsoever.
We are investigating the issue and we have never come across such a comment earlier, but your review is serious to us.
Strict action will be taken if it is found genuine.
We shall be taking steps for overall improvement.
Trust us and visit again.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The office is near the street, and behind the office is a very large parking lot, and behind the parking are the rooms. Being set back like that really minimizes any traffic noise. Other reviews mentioned some noisy guests, which could vary without the hotel having any fault. I stayed here by myself in mid-June 2018, and there just happened to be a group of tourists arriving late on Friday night, and they seemed to have no concept that any other people were anywhere within hearing distance. Yelling and laughing on the walkway outside into the open front doors of their adjoining rooms late at night. I myself told them "Don't you wake me up in the morning" - and they stopped immediately (like I say it was late at night) and in the morning I didn't hear a peep.
Other than that I didn't hear anybody, probably because my room was located on second floor right next to stairwell. Also I paid extra for a really nice room (still less than any hotel in Salem) and would highly recommend paying the money for their really nicer rooms - I think it was somewhere around $137 instead of regular $74. I guess that's why my room was so much quieter than the other reviews indicate.
The bed was firm with good back support, which most guests would prefer. I myself am used to sleeping with a memory foam topper on my mattress, so it felt "too firm" for me, however I slept good here, so the firmness was obviously acceptable.
Front dest clerk very friendly and nice to take my a reservation at the last minute - I phoned her as I was leaving Salem.
I do have one huge complaint that was totally unacceptable!!! - they have removed the Gideon Bible's from their rooms!
Happily, it still worked out for me, because I had just happened to buy a Centennial picture New Testament when stopping off at the Walgreens for last minute items on my way to the hotel before checking in. But be aware that if you stay here in the future, and daily Bible reading is important to you, then you will need to bring a Bible in your luggage.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
McMinnvilleInn, Hotel Manager. at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for your review of our property.
We value your feedback and appreciate your positive comments about your stay.
Please know that bibles are available upon request.
If you will be visiting our property in the future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to place a bible in your room prior to arrival.
As always, we thank you for choosing the McMinnville Inn,Oregon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights. Room was great but the carpet had obviously been used by pets they are going to redo the floors when the lobby is finished. They have pet rooms but we had asked for no pets but was given Room 111 & was told no pets for long time prior to our arrival. Breakfast was very limited & you have to be early or nothing left. Staff ultra friendly.

Room tip: Make sure ask for no pet room on booking if you have no pets
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank worldtraveller092
McMinnvilleInn, Hotel Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for being at the Mcminnville Inn.
We are concerned with your review and observations.
The hotel is under renovation and we are taking efforts to give maximum amenities to our guests.
Your comment on the overall stay and the breakfast shall be verified and attended.
Any inconvenience during the stay is regretted.
We assure a fine stay next time.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Perfectly adequate clean room with continental breakfast to get you on the way. Breakfast area is small. Staff were friendly and helpful. Price is right. Bed comfortable and quiet room. Plenty of parking, did not see an elevator but only two stories.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy P
McMinnvilleInn, Hotel Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hello Guest,

Thanks for choosing the McMinnville Inn.
Appreciate your feedback and for telling us what you liked and what lacked at our hotel.
Guest feedback is very important to us.
We shall work further to improve the amenities and hospitality.
Hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

The McMinnville Inn is good for a short-term stay. The room (124) was spacious. There is absolutely nothing special about the inn. It's bare bones, like any roadside motel you've ever stayed in. The best thing about the inn is its convenient location to Linfield College, the great eating and drinking downtown, and the beautiful vineyards of Willamette Valley.

Other guests have had many complaints, so read the reviews to make your decision. It's not that I wouldn't stay again. I like new experiences, so would give other motels a shot first. In the end, wherever I'd be staying in McMinnville, the motel is nothing more than a place to sleep before making my next excursion into the region.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
McMinnvilleInn, Hotel Manager at McMinnville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the stay at the McMinnville Inn feedback.
We shall definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.