“French Toast!”
Review of Wild Wood Cafe

Wild Wood Cafe
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in McMinnville
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast spot! Everything is so good, but that French toast ... heaven! Get there early or you’ll have to wait. But it’s worth it if you do have to!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We tried this cafe based on the reviews and it did not disappoint. Located downtown, the atmosphere is funky with lots of fun signs on the walls and old kitchen utensils hanging from the ceiling. You seat yourself and the server bring you your menu. Lots of interesting items, both for breakfast & lunch. We had the Hometowner, which is a turkey breast sandwich with tomato & Swiss cheese on sourdough bread and the Wildwood melt, which is their take on the patty melt except with bacon & tomato on grilled sourdough. Both meals came with salads and were delicious. Server was very personable and checked on us regularly. Lots of locals eating there.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Their “All City” omelette and toast were the best I have ever had, and in my past I was in sales 25+ years!

The meats and toast had such a unique taste from anything I have had, and the toast was light, airy and crisp on the outside, topped by the best homemade Marionberry jam!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Thick nut encrusted French toast with warm syrup. I had eggs and bacon also. Very good. My husband had the burger and fries. I like the long whole potatoe home fries. He would have liked them more done. Small diner just off main. Only holds 50 very cute, quaint and yummy

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My sister had the Spruce Goose, a grilled roast beef sandwich and was very pleased. I had the French toast with granola crust and it was great. The marionberry jam was excellent.

Date of visit: January 2018