“Best Chinese in Town”

David's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 102 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We have gone to all the Chinese restaurant places in town and hands down this place is the best. Good portion size for the prices and the food is pretty fresh and bit overly greasy. Will be going back again!!

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Don't expect anything unique. Food is good and fresh, all based on combinations for easy ordering . Run by Chinese cooking for American tastes.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We have ordered off the menu and that was great. We also made an appointment with Li li and David for Dec 30 for our group of 14 to try things not on the menu. We asked them to surprise us with things they would want if they went to a restaurant in Hong kong. Everyone loved it and we are booking another one for Jan also. The 2 younger daughters work there also and have better english then David and Li li and the oldest girl is in the marines I think stationed in San Diego. So don't be afraid to give this place a try.

1  Thank jkoregon
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We went there earlier tonight, I am really pickyso I was a little skeptical. The service was amazing the pricing and portions were great too. Food was made completely fresh. Normally I goth yarns, orchans, but honestly this will be my new restaurant of choice. It is a family owned business so help support McMinnville and give it a shot!!

Reviewed 7 December 2011

My wife and I have eaten here several times since they opened recently. The owners are very nice, and work very hard to please. The food is Hong Kong style, and the best Chinese in town. The surroundings are stark since they just opened, but the quality speaks volumes. Highly recommended!