All reviewsbless your heartbeautiful hotelsecret roomboutique hotellocal artistsfrench pressunique designhelen huntamazing amenitiesthe penthousewindow boxesdoor knockerspaid attention to every detailsparkling waterbeautiful lobbyhotel is located within walking distancewillamette valley
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Loved my stay. Every detail is thought out in this new little gem of a hotel.
The staff were professional and friendly. Loved the lobby , the art , the decor, basically the general vibe. My room had some nice surprises that made it seem extra special- like french press coffee,a cozy Pendleton bath robe, curated books and unique scented bath products. I can't wait to come back and book the "bunk room" for a gir'ls weekend in the wine country.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Atticus’ owner’s and designers show the creativity, attention to detail, and a knowledge of Mcminnville that is truly perfection. It is truly a unique experience to be in the arms of the Atticus and the attentive staff of the Atticus, and we had a lot of fun. We stayed in the Howard Hughes Suite and it was perfect for us. We brought friends up and were able to entertain them, comfortably by serving local wines, and local snacks. There was a lot of laughter and talking around the very comfortable living room and fireplace where we enjoyed our libations, At this deliciously comfortable hotel. Staying at the Atticus one just wants to stay in their room and luxuriate and enjoy all the fabulous touches that makes the Atticus an exceptional experience. Personally I especially enjoyed the deep bath tub where after a long evening I submerged myself put my head back and promptly fell asleep. It was a great experience.
There is no better place to stay while visiting McMinnville.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanie140
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The new Hotel in McMinnville is a wonderful place to stay in a great location in wine country.
From the time you drive up to the valet parking, to the front desk and the staff inside , you will be taken care of with competence and grace. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
The lobby is warm and comfortable with northwest decor. The rooms are very nice and big with sitting areas, a digital fireplace and bright cherry window boxes with flowers. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was upscale and fully equipped with a shower and tub.
In the morning the selection of local teas and coffee was delightful and delicious right there in our room.
It’s also a great location with wineries and beautiful scenery close by. The city of McMinnville is a charming place with great restaurants for breakfast , lunch and dinner.
I could say more but I am going to let my photos do the rest of my talking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

As a resident of McMinnville (and in no way affiliated with this business) I can promise you that every detail of this hotel is crafted to provide you with an authentic sense of place. Our community has been celebrating the opening of this gem all week. We were invited in to see all of the rooms and experience their unparalleled hospitality, luxury, and love for this town. When you stay at the Atticus you will feel like you were greeted by the residents of McMinnville. You will get to know our proud history, as well as our businesses, artists, winemakers, traditions, and friendliness. Everything from your bed to your bathrobe to the paintings on your walls and the walnuts on your table are locally made. I love that each room has five books (different 5 in every room) that are favorites selected by local residents and ordered from our local Third Street Books. Please give our lovely new Atticus Hotel a try, you will be so glad you did!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to stay one of the first nights at The Atticus Hotel! It was a fabulous experience from beginning to end. The hotel itself is stunningly beautiful and everything down to the last detail was so well planned and executed. The staff is professional, friendly and knowledgeable about all the details of the hotel as well as McMinnville and the beautiful Willamette Valley wine country.
A night at The Atticus is a truly luxurious experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple