Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the secret garden mckenzie river hot springs pool rv camping across the river lodge pool hwy
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2021

Booked a night a Belknap for my last night of a 3 week roadtrip. Perfect relaxing end to a long hiking a roadtrip... I thought! Boy, was I wrong. I was woke up by Keri ( blond haired lady that works the front desk ) ... She came into the site that I rented and woke me up at 8 am! She did not have a mask on and got in my personal space, 3 feet away from me which I didn't appreciate. She was loud, demeaning and intimidating. She Informing me that I could not sleep in the back of my pick up truck... That it was not an RV. If that is a rule of theirs, I totally understand. I've camped there all summer in it, approx 5 times and have never been told that until this incident. She could if educated me on the rule that it has to be registered as a RV in order to rent that site. Instead of insulting me the way she did. Very unprofessional. There were several people camping in their vans that were not "RVs" next to us , they said she didn't approach them. They couldn't believe the way she talked to me. When I was checking out, I stopped at the office to make a formal complaint. She was the manager I was suppose to make a complaint to. I asked who the owners were... She pointed at a business card with her email info on it. I informed her that I would find out who they were on my own, make a formal complaint through the owners and that I was going to leave a review to warn other people of her behavior. She stated... That's what everyone says... So ,Im assuming her behavior is repetitive since everyone says that, wow  I won't be going back to belknap hotsprings. Very bad business etiquette. CRANE HOTSPRINGS is the place to be!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Tylynn71
Reviewed 6 December 2020

We were ran out of our cabin by a crazy rude cleaning lady. Then we were refused access to the main pool on our way out. I always take a final dip after check out.. Never been treated with so much disrespect. She didn't even suggest we pay the day fee. She just wanted us gone and demanded that we left . While not wearing a mask inside even. What a horrible person.
All because we were 30 minutes late to checking out....yet we were the only people staying there because of the "freeze"

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank benjaminbX8188DM
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

We loved this accidental discovery. It is beautiful!!! We enjoyed the campsite, the view, hiking, and the sound of running water!!! It is well maintained. The mineral pool felt wonderful after a long drive!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020

We stayed in Campsite #4. It was wonderful. Large site with shade. We could hear the water fountain. Camp host was great. There is no phone service or wifi so be prepared . We made reservations for the hot pool for 7pm. Got there and the pool and deck were very dirty. A customer skimmed it. Not their job. By 7:25 there were 32 people in the pool. The limit is 25. Obvious no one is monitoring or caring for their customers there.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 15 August 2020

We enjoyed our stay very much. The flower garden is beautiful. The river view is stunning. Enjoyed the trails & hidden garden area and warm springs pool. We stayed in the lodge which was ok. Not what I expected for price, but view made up for it... it was older, pillows were very flat. Air conditioning did not work well, so we were hot even with windows open. Electricity went out several times, so we had some inconveniences with that, but maintenance workers were tirelessly trying to get it going. Breakfast was very simple. Muffins, juice, coffee, but free. We would reccomend!

Date of stay: August 2020