San Dune Inn
Tradewinds Motel(Rockaway Beach)
US$ 224
US$ 152
Travelocity
Beach Stay Motel(Rockaway Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Priceline
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 262
Garibaldi House Inn & Suites(Garibaldi)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Spindrift Inn(Manzanita)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Quiet, relaxing. We were given the "young lovers suite". This started things off great since we are not sooo young, We were around the back with a private deck, private driveway and a wonderful sitting area with a pond. Rooms a bit on the older side but have all the amenities that are needed and are very roomy. 5 minutes from the beach, restaurants and stores. Another wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2010

Spring break and my daughter, granddaughter, 3 dogs and I had a wonderful 2 nights there. Place is clean but you do not have to worry about the dogs messing up things. It reminded me of a college rental from the 70s. Number one was so quiet our aggressive terrier did not need to bark at all. It was spacious with a full kitchen,bath and living room and separate bedroom. Brian called me by name and petted the dogs. No problem at all for him us to bring our 3 dogs. The sheets were even ironed for us.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2009

This is my second trip to the San Dune in with my dog, but the first without my kids. Both times, Brian made us feel right at home. You don't need to bring any extras, as beach blankets, bikes, movies, & more are available in the office, with free WiFi in the rooms. The beach is 5-6 blocks away, but there are plenty of shops, restaurants, a coffee place or two to tempt you along the way....

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed 22 May 2009

I stayed at the San Dune Inn for two days in May with just me and my dog. The atmosphere is super relaxed and informal. The owner Brian was super friendly and helpful with anything I needed. When I checked in, he gave me a map and information about places to go and places to stay away from (I especially appreciated the last one!).

The front office is stocked with books, movies, dog treats, dog towels, beach toys, and bicycles for guests to use (and it's a super informal, no check out necessary procedure... just grab it and use it and bring it back when you're done).

My room was clean and quiet and had everything I needed. My bed was fine and didn't stand out as overly comfortable or uncomfortable.

There isn't anything I didn't like about staying here. It was perfect for a relaxed couple of days away from home, hanging out on the beach with my dog.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2009

We stayed at the San Dune for 2 nights over Mothers Day weekend with our 2 kids. the owner was very nice, and they offer lots of things the kids loved, like free bikes to ride and free movies. the room was clean, we had a kichen unit, it wasn't as fully stocked as i thought it may be; 1 knife, a TINY cutting board, etc. the room was decorated in mismatched furniture and prints with broken frames hanging on the walls, and the beds were not good, old, hard and uncomfortable. the Inn is completely dog friendly, we were the only ones without a dog and the place was filled that weekend. overall i think it's an ok place to stay with kids if you aren't looking for more than a place to sleep at night. it's within walking distance to absolutely everything, very quiet at night, and the owner is great!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family