“Not great.”

Left Coast Siesta
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Manzanita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken enchilada, and a side of rice and beans. The chicken was super dry, while the enchilada itself was served in a boat of sauce. The rice and beans were not as I expected, not much flavor. My daughter had a cheese quesadilla from the kids menu, and later, when her dad asked how our lunch was, she said, "they figured out how to ruin a quesadilla!" It was soggy and not good. Too bad, because the location is nice, with a front patio to overlook the main drag. The girl working the counter was super friendly and personable.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The amazing smells wafting from this restaurant drew us in! Although the atmosphere is Americanized kitschy-Mexican, the food was very, very good! They offer a very big burrito in a wet, dry or naked option. We shared all three, and our favorite was the naked version. We had lunch our first day in Manzanita, and came back the next day for seconds;) Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My son is dairy-free and I'm trying to go gluten-free while avoiding meat. We loved how you could easily order everything your own way and no one was put out by fussy orders. On the back of the little paper menus, each dish is carefully described, so that it's easy to know what's vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free. I got a "naked" Wet Burrito, so it was served in a bowl with lots of yummy sauce and no tortilla. So many "Mexican" restaurants use almost no spice in their dishes and then just leave a bottle of hot sauce on the table. The flavours here were great, much tastier than typical.
The restaurant is just a few blocks from the Pacific Ocean and their deck is dog-friendly, so it's a great place to go with your pooch before or after having fun at the beach.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a terrific place to go for lunch on a warm day in Manzanita. The space inside isn't inviting but the deck outside is lovely as long as the wind cooperates. The burritos are huge! Personally, I like their enchiladas. This isn't high end food but it is a step above fast-food takeout and the restaurant truly cares about the ingredients that they use.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The naked burrito—without the wrap but all the fillings—is my personal favorite. My husband likes his Big Burrito with the chipotle tortilla and without onions.