“Flexible menu for all”

Left Coast Siesta
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Manzanita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 September 2017

My son is dairy-free and I'm trying to go gluten-free while avoiding meat. We loved how you could easily order everything your own way and no one was put out by fussy orders. On the back of the little paper menus, each dish is carefully described, so that it's easy to know what's vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free. I got a "naked" Wet Burrito, so it was served in a bowl with lots of yummy sauce and no tortilla. So many "Mexican" restaurants use almost no spice in their dishes and then just leave a bottle of hot sauce on the table. The flavours here were great, much tastier than typical.
The restaurant is just a few blocks from the Pacific Ocean and their deck is dog-friendly, so it's a great place to go with your pooch before or after having fun at the beach.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a terrific place to go for lunch on a warm day in Manzanita. The space inside isn't inviting but the deck outside is lovely as long as the wind cooperates. The burritos are huge! Personally, I like their enchiladas. This isn't high end food but it is a step above fast-food takeout and the restaurant truly cares about the ingredients that they use.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The naked burrito—without the wrap but all the fillings—is my personal favorite. My husband likes his Big Burrito with the chipotle tortilla and without onions.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

My mom and I were driving south on Hwy 101 from Seaside going home, back to the valley and decided to pull into Manzanita to see if we could find some lunch. After going around the block a few times trying to find a parking spot (my mom is 91 1/2 and walks with a walker), we finally got one and it happened to be in front of Left Coast Siesta. We decided to try it out based on the lovely outdoor patio and the great smells coming from the front door. We both ordered enchiladas made with blue corn tortillas, with very flavorful chicken - tequila lime chicken for my mom and spicy chicken for me. They then topped the enchiladas with red sauce, cheese, olives, onion and flavored sour cream - chipotle and lime cilantro. The flavors were very distinct and wonderful. Just good, reasonably priced simple food.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We wanted Mexican food and the reviews for this establishment were good. Food was pretty good and fairly priced. Workers were also very nice. Restaurant is very cute on the outside. There was also outside seating, however there was not enough room for our large family so we sat inside. Never been to Manzanita before. It is a very cute town. If your in the area check it out!