“Wonderful lunch...really good food!”
Review of Left Coast Siesta

Left Coast Siesta
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Manzanita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 July 2017

My mom and I were driving south on Hwy 101 from Seaside going home, back to the valley and decided to pull into Manzanita to see if we could find some lunch. After going around the block a few times trying to find a parking spot (my mom is 91 1/2 and walks with a walker), we finally got one and it happened to be in front of Left Coast Siesta. We decided to try it out based on the lovely outdoor patio and the great smells coming from the front door. We both ordered enchiladas made with blue corn tortillas, with very flavorful chicken - tequila lime chicken for my mom and spicy chicken for me. They then topped the enchiladas with red sauce, cheese, olives, onion and flavored sour cream - chipotle and lime cilantro. The flavors were very distinct and wonderful. Just good, reasonably priced simple food.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We wanted Mexican food and the reviews for this establishment were good. Food was pretty good and fairly priced. Workers were also very nice. Restaurant is very cute on the outside. There was also outside seating, however there was not enough room for our large family so we sat inside. Never been to Manzanita before. It is a very cute town. If your in the area check it out!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My first visit to Left Coast was 23 years ago and at that time it was just a little hole in the wall place where you pretty much only got it to go. Now they have a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating - perfect on a warm summer day! I fell in love with it back then and eat there anytime we are in Manzanita (or the surrounding area). It's been a long time since I last ate there, but had the opportunity to do so again this week. I really hoped I wouldn't be disappointed - and I wasn't. It's still fresh, delicious, and just what I'm looking for when I go there. The menu is varied and offers a great selection of proteins and toppings. The HOT sauce is just that and is SO good! The serving sizes are good and filling. I love it. I hope they never change - and never close! Thank you for the wonderful meal, yet again!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Our pick up order was promptly ready in 10 minutes. The food was ok, but it was just flavored differently than the Mexican food we are used to. However, some people may like Left Coast Siesta's flavoring even better. The prices are reasonable & the serving sizes were generous.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

It's a lovely venue and a nice patio on the main street in Manzanita. The food is beautiful -- honestly, looks like food art. But just barely warm and mediocre flavor. Huge variety of fillings for burritos and enchiladas. And they don't serve ice with their drinks. We were disappointed.