“excellent stay , fun, relaxing, would go again”

The Inn at Manzanita
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Manzanita
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Clean and comfortable, VERY relaxing and walking distance to the beach, walking distance to restaurants, and nice hot tub in my room. Reception was friendly and helpful, they have movies on hand are were knowledgeable about the area and what to do. Everything worked fine in room and had no problems, I would go again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KweqSmanit

Reviewed 13 June 2011

I'm sitting in a room at The Inn at Manzanita as I'm writing this review, thanks to a free, strong Wi-Fi signal. My first time staying here - won't be my last. Great location - gorgeous grounds - friendly staff. Two of the buildings (5 rooms in all) are pet friendly. Our room (Laneda) is so comfortable. The town is incredible - but that's another story.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TownsendPDX
Reviewed 2 June 2011

I used a Groupon for a one-night stay at the Inn, and I would have stayed a few more days if I had the chance. The Carmel room was very comfortable (that bed was heavenly!) and fit me just right. That it also overlooked the small town charm of Laneda Avenue was a big plus. I didn't even mind that the TV was a 90's throwback-- one doesn't come to the beach to sit in front of the tube anyway. I loved that the Inn was just a couple of blocks from the beach access. And Manzanita beach was breathtaking, especially with Neahkanie Mountain as majestic backdrop. The room was immaculate, and the amenities were modest but adequate. I also loved the seamless "late arrival" check-in process where you can help yourself to the room key via a lock box. I would most definitely be returning to the Inn again soon!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank dude_from_ptown
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We stayed in the Explorer room (main building) for 2 nights during a snowstorm. These rooms are really nice. You can tell they were put together with love. I would suggest staying in an upstairs unit though, as the jacuzzis do get loud (luckily there was no one staying below us). I thought the customer service was more than adequate. The Ice machine was broken but we were supplied with Ice by the manager, so that was no problem. The only complaint I have about our stay was that their website says the fireplaces are gas but ours was one of those cheesy electric Amish ones. It put out enough heat, but it kind of cheapened the experience. They should update the info on the website. Other than that we really enjoyed our stay here, very romantic and cozy. Recommended!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2010

We didn't have reservations but popped in on a monday for an overnight stay. the jucuzzi rooms were available. We thought the mid week price was far better for the value of the room with deck and view then cannon beach. We enjoyed our stay. Tip: the great breakfast place with bakery across the street is closed on Mon/Tues. The yoga place in town called Longevity provides a great morning class most mornings. Just up one block from the Inn.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manzanita
0.7 km away
The Ocean Lodge
#2 of 15 in Cannon Beach
17.8 km away
Garibaldi House Inn & Suites

Been to The Inn at Manzanita? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK