We used a groupon for our stay, as did the couple traveling with us. We were pleased to get both rooms with early check in. Because of lack of rooms, they automatically upgraded one of the rooms to a suite with a private bedroom. Both rooms were comfortable and quiet (425 and 517). The service was excellent overall (they immediately responded both nights with extra bath towels), with the one exception being the housekeeping service was missed in one room on the second night. However, that was far outweighed by good service when the other couple checked out and left 2 computers and other items. The hotel called us when we were in Depoe Bay, and all the items were recovered and put under lock and key to be retrieved successfully. We appreciate an honest staff! We will return at a future date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel