All reviews oregon coast ramp unit sand view beach
Reviewed 27 September 2016

My husband and I booked the studio Sand Dollar at A Vista D' Mar for a week, at the end of September.

I can't say enough about the fabulous view. We were content just to sit on the deck and watch the gorgeous waves. It can get rather entertaining at times when vehicles get stuck in the sand. ( Cars are allowed to park on the beach in this area)

The unit was clean, and the kitchen was stocked with basic things I needed for cooking our meals.

The bed was comfy, the wi fi was good, and Mike the onsite manager was great. We especially appreciated the on site laundry facility that was free of charge.

Just a few things that maybe could be improved. There is a missing slat on the vertical blinds at the sliding glass door. The baseboards were a bit dusty, as was the vent on the microwave, and the window tracks were dirty. I took a few minutes to wipe them up, and then I was good to go

Great value for the condo. We loved it so much that we booked another unit in the building for two weeks in September 2017.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Our anniversary in one of our favorite cities on Oregon coast, very cute room. Booked on TripAdvisor, easy to do. So nicely remodeled with love. We will be back. Complete kitchen, fully supplied with great dishes, basic oils and spices. Funky, sweet, and few games, great tv, wi fi

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teresa R, Owner at A Vista d'Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Thank you for your review. We've worked hard to outfit the condo with nice amenities, so you don't have to work hard!

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We stayed at the Weatherly for our 40th anniversary. This quiet and quaint little condo was everything as described including the amazing ocean view, gas fireplace, well equipped kitchen, very comfortable bed, and most appreciated was that it was super clean and the price very reasonable. The nearby ramp made for easy beach access and the complex is conveniently located for going to nearby restaurants and shopping.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

We spent a couple days in Lincoln City. The Weatherly condo was perfect, it had everything we needed. The decor matched the atmosphere. My friend has a camara which takes floppy disk for the film. Wouldn't you know we found some disks at Radio Shack. Lincoln City is a cute little town. Easy to navigate through.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

What a neat place. . Ocean view deck. . Stairs down to the beach. . Super clean condo. . Interior design was super cute and fit the location well. . . The manger was super friendly and he took the time to help me with my Geocaching (treasure hunt). Our stay was just fabulous. Definitely a place to return. Thank you Weatherly A Vista D'Mar!!!

Date of stay: October 2015