Whistling Winds Motel
US$ 161
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 95
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
US$ 144
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Inn At Spanish Head(Lincoln City)
US$ 277
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 83
Groupon.com
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 119
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Hotels.com
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewspixie kitchenrooster roomstained glassback porchwood panelingbeach accesscute placewalls and ceilingthe wi fikitchen areastay in lincoln cityhome away from homecoffee potoregon coastoutlet malllove this placeget away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I spent two nights at the Whistling Winds. Located 1/2 block from a beach access it was everything that I would ask for in accommodations. It was quiet, the room was full of charm (custom wood paneling and stained glass in the door can't be beat). The owners are so very nice and friendly as well. On my next trip to Lincoln City I will try to book my accommodations here before I try anywhere else in town. As to its location, perfect for the beach, and one restaurant within walking distance (Sambo's Family Restaurant on the highway, about 6 blocks away). It's located in a residential area and it is quiet, so a good sleep is easy to find here.

Room Tip: Some rooms have an in-room Jacuzzi, so ask if you want one.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Whistlingwinds3264, Manager at Whistling Winds Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thanks for your kind review.
We are so happy that you had a great stay at our little gem of the pacific!
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We stayed in the Gamblers Room this time and loved it. Could live in this cottage with no problem. The managers weren't in at the time we arrived and their helper handed us a key and says settle in the morning. Wow... These people are the best!!!! the room very clean and quiet. I fell in love with the bed. Sooo comfortable. This was our third pick of rooms and was definitely the best. Will be back in 3 months just because.... Love you guys!!!!

Room Tip: close to the casino and so very quiet
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chubsgirl
Whistlingwinds3264, Manager at Whistling Winds Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thanks for the glowing review,.
We work hard every day to make sure all of our guests have a "five Star" experience.
We will see you next time.
The inn keepers.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife and I have always passed the little Whistling Winds Motel and wondered if staying there sometime would be a good experience. As we were planning out an Oregon Coast getaway for our 26th wedding anniversary, we remembered this little motel and decided to book 2 nights there for our anniversary weekend. If you can do without the pool, ocean view ( but with close beach access), and public spa tub, this motel is a wonderful rustic ( yet upgraded and restored very well) step back in time. Can't remember the last time I used a real key to open and lock my motel room door. The room was very clean and beautiful with everything in good working order. They have a variety of rooms that offer different amenities and price ranges. My wife and I enjoyed a 1 bedroom cottage with spa bathtub, living room and small kitchen. Other rooms had larger spa tubs, or were a more affordable standard motel room. Very close to Chinook Winds Casino , shopping and many good choices for great dining. Due to the Whistling Winds not being a huge or even large motel, I highly recommend making reservations 2 weeks in advance to ensure getting in and the room of your choice. Looking forward to another wonderful stay at Whistling Winds the next time we visit and stay in Lincoln City, Oregon.

Room Tip: Make reservations 2 weeks in advance to ensure getting in and getting the room of your choice. Best for adult couples.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Whistlingwinds3264, Manager at Whistling Winds Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thanks so much for your review.
We are glad you found us and had a great beach getaway.
We want each and every guest to have a unique experience at our little gem of the ocean.
Please visit us next time you have an urge to reach the beach!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We didn't hear a thing! Got a good night sleep in a very compfy bed. I really liked making coffee with ground coffee they have for the guest. We stayed in the room called "The Back Porch", somewhat small, but it was like we were at a cabin in the woods. Thank goodness the towels and washcloths weren't white. they were solid colors, we get tired of white ones. We will be back soon to try one of the other rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mslily45
Whistlingwinds3264, Manager at Whistling Winds Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay on our "Back Porch"
Please come back and try one of our other rooms any time, I suggest Oceans 11 or Oceans 12 both have lovely rock fireplaces .
Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Considering that when you stay at a motel, sleeping is the main thing, the bed is really important. The bed itself was comfortable, but the sheets were polyester or nylon or something horribly unbreathable. As were all the blankets. And the bed frame I was in had extremely lose construction and every slight movement made outrageous squeaks. I thought it would fall apart.
Also, the shower was very sketchy, hot and cold kept changing as did the pressure. I thought I was going to get scalded.
The rest of the room was amazing though. Great TV reception, wonderful kitchen (we stayed in the Pixie Kitchen unit).
There was no view in this unit. But it was quiet and had a quaint vibe, in an historic sort of rambling building.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Whistlingwinds3264, Manager at Whistling Winds Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

We are sorry you did not get the rest you expected.Two weeks ago we replaced both mattresses in the Pixie Kitchen, so you were on a brand new mattress.
Thanks for pointing out the bed frame issue, be assured we will correct it right away.
We work hard every day to bring our guests the best experience possible , unfortunately we fell short for you.
Please give us an opportunity to make this up to you.
Try us again and we will give you 50% off your next nights stay.