The Beachfront Manor was a perfect girl-cation get away. Room 103 had two walls of windows which afforded perfect beach watching views. We were there during the January storm which gave us snow, gusting winds and inches of rain. We always said we wanted to be at the beach during a storm, this was perfect in every way. The hotel has been remodeled recently and is nicely appointed. The beds are very comfortable with cozy linens, the shower is wonderful and a nice change from the usual weak streams that usually occurs in hotels. The staff was so incredibly helpful and friendly, when the storm resulted in road closures and being unable to get home, we were able to extend our stay without any problem and they provided us with flashlights, extra blankets, and emergency numbers in case the storm caused a power outage. Perfect accommodations, delightful and helpful staff, a wonderful experience which we plan to repeat! Thank you for the relaxing vacation that we wanted. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City