Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 123
US$ 184
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 141
Hotels.com
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Ester Lee Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 221
US$ 210
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrose petalsromantic getawayhot tubpacific suiteoregon coastour honeymoonbella suiteget awayoverlooking the oceanjet tubprivate deckromance packagebeach accessopened the doorgreat viewnelscott manorbeautiful room
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The pictures are what the rooms look like. We were very impressed by the room and will definitely come back and already recommending to others! Very romantic and quiet. All they need is the blackout window curtains. The tab top ones let the light in and we woke up at 7:00 each day! Would have liked to sleep in a little longer. Overall 5 stars though!!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank portlandcitygirl
Reviewed 24 February 2012

If you are looking for a truely romantic get away rain or shine just check into this place. I can't wait to go back to this little place of heaven. Staff are friendly, the room had the best guest book blogs and the little extra touches like the rose petals on the bed and extra's for the bath along with the white cotton robes that were layed on the beds made me feel so sexy and romantic. So book today and get your own sexy on!

Room Tip: The Bella Suite has great views where you can watch the tides roll in and out whether your indoors in the jucuzzi tub or out on the deck in the hot tub.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarieDow
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I have stayed here 4 times now. We usually get a room with a hot tub on the balcony. It is so relaxing, clean, quiet and beautiful. We always enjoy our stay. They have always had a friendly staff. This has become our only place to stay when we are able to take a trip minus the kiddos. A little more expensive than others but worth it. Highly recommended. The visit always goes by too quickly!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank brijoh84
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I found this place last year, and I can say without a doubt we will be going back for many years to come. It quiet, clean, and just wonderful. The staff is there to help in anyway they can and so friendly. I tell every coupl I know about the Starfish Manor.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Groverszq
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This was our second time staying at the Starfish Manor and both experiences were amazing. I was proposing to my girlfriend this time and the staff helped me in my proposal with no charge. The rooms are beautiful and so is the view. It is the perfect place to go for a romantic experience. I will not stay anywhere else again when we go as a couple to Lincoln City. I can not come up with enough words to explain how much both of us enjoyed the stay both times. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple