All reviewscontinental breakfastfitness roomwi firoom was largewould stay againoregon coastmicrowavesaunavideo
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed last November in a lovely room with a 2 person jetted bath! It was a wonderful stay. It was very clean quiet and such a comfy bed! Definitely going back when i get the chance! Don't mind our mess ;)

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

We had a good room, very clean, and nice breakfast! We only paid 75 dollars and thought it was well worth the price. We even stayed in room 310 and heard no noise on a Sunday night. We went to hot tub and very nice. Sauna was out of order.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Booked a reservation at another hotel via priceline, drove 115 miles and went to check in....they had changed their pet policy and now I was without a room that I had paid for, pet fee included! We drove into the palace, they did not have a pet friendly room available but kindly rented us a suite and just charged us the pet fee, it was wonderful! The room was beautiful, clean and the staff was friendly. I really appreciated the owner for working with us to make sure our furry baby could stay too! The breakfast had a surprising amount of selections, not so much my thing but they had pastries, muffins, waffles, oatmeal, fruit, orange juice, coffee, tea, milk, bagels & cream cheese, cereal. The wifi worked fine on our galaxy s5 phones, one tip is to make sure you are trying to log into the correct connection, there were 8 palace ones that showed up on my phone, had to ask which.

Room Tip: suite 309 was lovely, antique inspired furniture, two queen beds, flat panel tv, dining table, fridge, microwave, loveseat, coffee maker.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Thank Brittany-Daniel... T
Reviewed 13 August 2015

WiFi was extremely poor if you could get on. The clerk assured us at registration they had WiFi , this was the deciding factor to stay there. The desk clerk was too busy to deliver clean towels, we had to pick them up ourselves .

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2015

The employee at reception (Janie) had terrible customer service skills. I have stayed at hotels/motels all over the world and usually the person at the front desk is welcoming and professional. This is not the case at this motel. When I checked in there was a discrepancy between what they were charging me for a pet fee versus what they quoted me on the phone. When I told Janie this she said there was no way anyone quoted me that on the phone. She then got the owner on the phone and began speaking to him as if I wasn't there (there were also other guests listening in the lobby). She said to her boss, "She doesn't seem to get it. There is no one here that would have told her that". Eventually the owner adjusted the price for the dog fee for 2 of the nights but not the third. We spend time on the Oregon Coast every year and we will never stay at this motel again. Customer service is huge and unfortunately this motel is lacking greatly in this department.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family