Siletz Bay Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Historic Anchor Inn(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Inn At Spanish Head(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Ester Lee Motel(Lincoln City)
Overlook Motel(Lincoln City)
  • Beachfront
Hideaway Motel(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Palace Inn & Suites(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
All reviewssiletz baywafflesmo's chowdertwo sinkshot tub was closedoatmeal packetsgreat viewroom was cleanlove seatwithin walking distancesouth end of lincoln citysmall balconycomfortable place to staynon smokingcontinental breakfastrooms are largeenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2011

My son and I stayed here 2 nights, it was comfortable, cozy and a great place to look out your balcony and view the wildlife. We both enjoyed our stay tremendously.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2010

This was a decent place when it was new, but it's not aging well. Particle board furniture, tub enclosures... Still, not bad for the view and price.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2010

There are plenty of hotels, lodges, and B&B's along Oregon's coast to stay at. This is one to avoid. The rooms are out of date by at least 20 years while the rates are certainly current. The housekeeping is poor and the only attention is to the traffic areas. The management (using the term with caution) could not care less about your concerns, wishes, or needs. Don't believe the photos or advertisements, this is a dump and should be closed. If this is the only room in Lincoln City, keep driving.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Located at the southern end of Lincoln City on Siletz Bay, this hotel had a great location. We could walk on the beach and enjoy the frolicking seals in the bay by looking out our balcony. They have a pleasant, courteous staff and I especially loved the firm, comfortable bed. When we travel, I am often stiff in the morning, but not that day. Since we stayed in the month of my birthday (a deal I noticed on their web site), we got 20% off the room price. Unfortunately, the free breakfast was very basic. It included watered down coffee and juice, make your own waffles, cereal, bagels. No fresh fruit or protein of any kind. We have had better at many places similarly priced or even much less expensive. However, if you are in it for the room, this place is wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2010

I stayed in this hotel just last night. We were actually going to head home but after ice cream cones at Eleanor's and playing on the beach of Siletz Bay decided to pop in and see if they had a room our size available. Turns out they did, on the ground floor. The woman giving me information about it also said they had a nice breakfast of waffles, bagels, and cereals.
Well, the room was fine. Nothing fancy but yes - clean and an amazing view with a tiny balcony. It was also nice that they had real glass coffee cups and glasses as we had a bottle of wine to enjoy with our view. We had a nice evening and then began joking about the people walking around upstairs. They weren't jumping around or anything, just walking about in their room and we could hear every step. "Oh well," we thought - we were just sleeping and then heading out the next day. Unfortunately in the morning we discovered that the shower had very little water pressure and the bath tub filled with water as we showered. Ugh. Again we thought, "oh well, we'll just grab a bite to eat and a cup o' joe and be on our way" Good grief - there was nothing at all healthy about the assortment they provided. White bagels, plain bagels, margarine - no real butter, 3 dry cereals, very processed individually wrapped muffins, watered down coffee and juice. Zero fruit. No peanut butter or any other type of protein. Honestly - it was just dumb. To their credit they did have milk. I had gone to the counter to ask if they had any fruit or peanut butter (They had bragged about the breakfast and I had a kid to feed after all) and the woman made me wait while she finished her very obvious personal phone call before she asked if she could help me. I admit at that point after the lame shower & terrible coffee I was a little irritable but seriously she was looking right at me and didn't tell whoever she was on the phone with she'd call them back or ask them to wait a sec.
Overall, I'd say if you just need a place to sleep, don't care if the shower doesn't work properly, and plan on getting breakfast someplace else - then the view is worth it. Otherwise, save your money. There's nothing spectacular about this place.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family