Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
US$ 174
BestWestern.com
US$ 324
US$ 273
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 144
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 125
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 210
US$ 188
Inn At Spanish Head(Lincoln City)
US$ 266
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 178
Orbitz.com
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 277
All reviewsthe penthouserose petalsstarfish manorliving roomjet tubgas fireplaceget awayview is amazingromance packagewill stay there againmain roommini fridgehotel roomcoffee makera wonderful stayshorelinerobes
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I don't know if I've ever been quite so comfortable at a Lincoln City hotel. I stayed at the Nantucket Inn which is down the road just a bit from the Starfish Manor. The room was larger than it appeared online with huge windows looking out on the ocean. Everything was clean and well appointed with a small kitchenette, fireplace, and large closet. I especially appreciated the fans provided in case the room became over warm.
Housekeeping has to be scheduled but is provided everyday from a quick refresh to a full cleaning. Since I was hoping for a bit of quiet, I opted out of housekeeping but found there were plenty of towels in the room to keep me going and the front desk gave me some extra coffee.
The only criticism is that there wasn't any soap in the room. Neither dish soap or bath soap. I know I could have called the front desk for a quick replacement but I just purchased some at the grocery store. I'm sure it was a small oversight.
Everyone was so friendly and helpful, I can't wait to come back and stay again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Nantucket Inn for six nights. Everything was absolutely perfect! We had the romance package with rose petals, chocolates, and sparkling cider . It was impressive. The staff was happy to help us with anything that we needed. We look forward to staying here again. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michele R
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this place we have stayed here be for the rooms are clean and the kitchen is all equipped with everything you need(we stayed in room #1). 12steps to beach I just love this place it has a nice front ocean view

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A few years ago, I used to be able to go (an hour) to Lincoln City to write once a month. It was a ritual. I had a favorite place that is since out of business. Circumstances opened up last month and I searched the internet for something to replace my 'home' at the coast. This wasn't it. I paid a premium for the room and had to check in down the street before making it to my room at Nantucket Inn with its small gas fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. My first "Oh, no....." was that the only openable window was in the bathroom. There was no breeze or sound of the ocean in the main room. For me, a major thing and part of the reason for going for overnights by the ocean. I love the sound of pounding waves as you fall asleep. My biggest Oh, no... was the available table and chairs. The table was a tiny 2' diameter round with the hardest chairs in the world. Even with two pillows off the bed, it still hurt to sit there. No desk. So my reason for the Average review is that although perfectly located in the center of town with an ocean view, I couldn't connect with an ocean breeze and had to sit on the bed to write. Not ideal. I will not go back.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank gjkrenecki
Dianna D, Owner at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay as much as you had hoped! All of our rooms have either a sliding glass door or windows that open to hear the ocean breeze. We have 3 different room sizes: 1 two bedroom with full kitchen, oceanfront dining room, living room with river rock fireplace, jetted tub in the bathroom. 2 One bedroom, kitchenette, living room with gas fireplace, jetted tub in bathroom. 2 Studio rooms, kitchenette, fireplace, jetted tub in the living room. We would love the opportunity to have you stay with us again - as it sounds like you loved the location and the oceanfront views and easy beach access - just a different room type would have worked better for your stay.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

No. 3 one bedroomed suite has great small balcony, tiny kitchenette with bar fridge and small microwave, well used queen bed mattress and furnishings from the local goodwill. Small TV near the ceiling. Nice corner standalone gas fireplace. Poor drainage in the shower/bath.
Extremely limited facilities to warm up or cook anything in the microwave. Not a paper towel in sight.
For $225+ a night I expected more than just a great view.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Terri K, General Manager at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Motopops,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear of your thoughts of the Nantucket, We do have other properties that may be of what your looking for that might fit your needs the next time you visit the area, As Our view is one of the best sights to see on the coast.