All reviews starfish manor living room jet tub large picture windows gas fireplace get away rose petals and chocolates view is amazing bed was very comfortable will stay there again main room hotel room a wonderful stay shoreline robes penthouse deck
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A few years ago, I used to be able to go (an hour) to Lincoln City to write once a month. It was a ritual. I had a favorite place that is since out of business. Circumstances opened up last month and I searched the internet for something to replace my 'home' at the coast. This wasn't it. I paid a premium for the room and had to check in down the street before making it to my room at Nantucket Inn with its small gas fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. My first "Oh, no....." was that the only openable window was in the bathroom. There was no breeze or sound of the ocean in the main room. For me, a major thing and part of the reason for going for overnights by the ocean. I love the sound of pounding waves as you fall asleep. My biggest Oh, no... was the available table and chairs. The table was a tiny 2' diameter round with the hardest chairs in the world. Even with two pillows off the bed, it still hurt to sit there. No desk. So my reason for the Average review is that although perfectly located in the center of town with an ocean view, I couldn't connect with an ocean breeze and had to sit on the bed to write. Not ideal. I will not go back.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank gjkrenecki
Dianna D, Owner at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay as much as you had hoped! All of our rooms have either a sliding glass door or windows that open to hear the ocean breeze. We have 3 different room sizes: 1 two bedroom with full kitchen, oceanfront dining room, living room with river rock fireplace, jetted tub in the bathroom. 2 One bedroom, kitchenette, living room with gas fireplace, jetted tub in bathroom. 2 Studio rooms, kitchenette, fireplace, jetted tub in the living room. We would love the opportunity to have you stay with us again - as it sounds like you loved the location and the oceanfront views and easy beach access - just a different room type would have worked better for your stay.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

No. 3 one bedroomed suite has great small balcony, tiny kitchenette with bar fridge and small microwave, well used queen bed mattress and furnishings from the local goodwill. Small TV near the ceiling. Nice corner standalone gas fireplace. Poor drainage in the shower/bath.
Extremely limited facilities to warm up or cook anything in the microwave. Not a paper towel in sight.
For $225+ a night I expected more than just a great view.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Terri K, General Manager at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Motopops,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear of your thoughts of the Nantucket, We do have other properties that may be of what your looking for that might fit your needs the next time you visit the area, As Our view is one of the best sights to see on the coast.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We really enjoy our stay at the Nantucket Inn Shoreline Suite. It would have gotten 5 stars, but as I stated to the office manager, the room could have been clean better. (Behind the chairs etc). However, we will return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Terri K, General Manager at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Steve, Thank you for taking the time to give the Nantucket a review. We value our guests and appreciate your input so we may address the needs for our guests. My Housekeeping department has been talked to in regards to the chairs and we look so very forward to your return visit with us again!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

When we walked in the room it was very cozy and inviting. The robes were laid out on the bed with rose pedals, very romantic. The room had a fantastic view of the beach, felt like you were on the beach even without leaving you room. The negative, the sofa was in terrible condition and could use a good cleaning. We stayed for two nights and both mornings when we went to shower there was no hot water. The after hours maintenance responded quickly and restored the water as soon as possible. To no fault of the maintenance guy it took us an extra hour to get to our day started. Even with the negative I enjoyed our stay. The staff was very pleasant and did what they could to correct the problem. We will stay there again, in fact we talked about staying there on our anniversary. I recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Terri K, General Manager at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear dgwitham,
Thank you so very much for staying with us, and sharing your visit. I'm so pleased to hear that you understand situations can happen unexpectedly, but its in how they are handled that matter, and that our staff did just that. I appreciate you bringing items to attention so they may not be overlooked and addressed. Our staff take pride in customer service and genuinely care of our guests stay and making memories , so please visit us again for your upcoming anniversary, we would love to make your stay one to talk favorable about!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The view was amazing even tho the weather was windy and cold...we still kept the sliding glass door open to hear the ocean ..the hotel was so quiet and cute little parking spots to make it feel really secluded..there was robes and cute additions for us throughout the hotel room...it was so nice to just get away and relax in the huge jet tub..Definetly going back one day :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple