Nantucket Inn
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 104
BestWestern.com
US$ 195
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
Hotels.com
US$ 177
Hotels.com
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
  • Beachfront
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
Orbitz.com
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
Ester Lee Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
All reviewsthe penthouserose petalsstarfish manorliving roomjacuzzi bathtubgas fireplaceget awayview is amazingromance packagewill stay there againmain roommini fridgehotel roomcoffee makera wonderful stayshorelinerobes
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We really enjoy our stay at the Nantucket Inn Shoreline Suite. It would have gotten 5 stars, but as I stated to the office manager, the room could have been clean better. (Behind the chairs etc). However, we will return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Terri K, General Manager at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Steve, Thank you for taking the time to give the Nantucket a review. We value our guests and appreciate your input so we may address the needs for our guests. My Housekeeping department has been talked to in regards to the chairs and we look so very forward to your return visit with us again!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

When we walked in the room it was very cozy and inviting. The robes were laid out on the bed with rose pedals, very romantic. The room had a fantastic view of the beach, felt like you were on the beach even without leaving you room. The negative, the sofa was in terrible condition and could use a good cleaning. We stayed for two nights and both mornings when we went to shower there was no hot water. The after hours maintenance responded quickly and restored the water as soon as possible. To no fault of the maintenance guy it took us an extra hour to get to our day started. Even with the negative I enjoyed our stay. The staff was very pleasant and did what they could to correct the problem. We will stay there again, in fact we talked about staying there on our anniversary. I recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Terri K, General Manager at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear dgwitham,
Thank you so very much for staying with us, and sharing your visit. I'm so pleased to hear that you understand situations can happen unexpectedly, but its in how they are handled that matter, and that our staff did just that. I appreciate you bringing items to attention so they may not be overlooked and addressed. Our staff take pride in customer service and genuinely care of our guests stay and making memories , so please visit us again for your upcoming anniversary, we would love to make your stay one to talk favorable about!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The view was amazing even tho the weather was windy and cold...we still kept the sliding glass door open to hear the ocean ..the hotel was so quiet and cute little parking spots to make it feel really secluded..there was robes and cute additions for us throughout the hotel room...it was so nice to just get away and relax in the huge jet tub..Definetly going back one day :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Let me start out with saying the views are breathtaking and the carpet is just as amazing so plush and soft...

That's about all the positive I have to say about this place. We booked on Groupon and by the pictures and description of the deal we fell hook line and sinker.

So excited to finally getaway for our anniversary, as in pinch me am I awake. We have 4 kiddos and hadn't been away for even one night in almost 4 years. My husband saw the deal on Groupon and bought it and surprised me for Christmas to go away for our anniversary 5 days later all booked and ready to go. I was walking on clouds everyday till we left I was SO excited. A room at the beach with a Hot tub in our room overlooking the ocean oh yeah did I say no kiddos for 24 hours.

The day comes we head over, did I say 24 hours with no kiddos yet. Lol okay so you can just imagine my excitement to go celebrate our anniversary first time we've had very little extra money to treat ourselves so this was huge for us.

As we check in at 3 pm our room isn't ready yet we are so excited we didn't mind we waited sipping on some coffee they had in the lobby. Our room is finally ready 30 minutes later we get our keys and are informed that we are not staying there but we are staying at a sister location down the road, I was kinda confused but hey we get to spend our Anniversary away 24 hours no kiddos. So off we go all excited pull in and park the place didn't look like the picture they had even shown us in the office but we were so excited we didn't mind.

As we walk in first thing I noticed was no hot tub by the window as they advertised on Groupon my heart sank, but then my husband pointed out the jacuzzi bathtub and that kinda made me smile but it wasn't what we had paid for we didn't mind we were on our anniversary kiddo free. We set all our stuff in the room and took off to go adventure around town. We got back to our room after dark so as we are turning on lights we noticed the lampshade was broken my husband fixed it to make it work, then when we went to go close the blinds on the big windows we found one whole window was missing blinds and anyone on the beach could just look up and see us in there hanging out no privacy. The things hanging on the slider door looked like sheets taken off a bed and hung up so again even less privacy. We looked pass all that and went to turn on the fireplace to set a romantic setting for dinner and the tiles were broken and one missing. Whatever it's just a getaway we still enjoyed the fireplace and so did anyone walking by on the beach. The clock on the wall didn't even have batteries, the wall hangings were hardly hanging on to stay on the walls. There were just two towels and one hand towel in the whole room nothing else anywhere. Here's the funny part as we went to go to bed the bed was SO loud just even to sit on it due to the frame it was on so we ended up pulling the top mattress off and taking it into the living room with no privacy to setup our bed to even be able to sleep without waking up every time we took a breath in.

We made it though our night enjoyed an extremely relaxing bath in the morning before we checked out. At checkout we informed the manager of everything and let her know how disappointed we were with our stay. We even showed her all the pictures as she wrote it all down. She explained they overbooked and since we booked on Groupon we got moved to their sister location. They couldn't do a refund because we didn't book thru them but she told us to take it up with Groupon. That didn't settle well with my husband and he politely let her know. In the end she ended up giving us a gift certificate to come back and enjoy a night on them at the Hotel we had initially booked at in a room with an ocean view and hot tub in the room like what we thought we were getting. She was so nice and so apologetic. We left there feeling pretty good and excited to come back and try it again. She said she couldn't give us the certificate then but confirmed our address to mail it out the next day... crickets not a thing in the mail for weeks.

Long story short beware this place is a scam and could careless about their customers who come stay with them. Would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. Actually I would recommend they run and run fast to another hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Darcy B
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This is one of those times where I wish I had the option to rate with half stars . This place is nice but there were so many small things wrong I just couldn't say it was great . The view from our room was great , the decor was pleasant , and the jacuzzi tub was nice . The downfalls , no deck and the windows don't open , so you really don't get the true on the beach feel . Lots of things in our room we're broken , including the buttons in the tub and the telephone, and our comforter was filthy when you flipped it back .. Basically not worth the price of the room ..

Stayed: November 2016
OnTheBeach2015, General Manager at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Dear Stephanie,
We thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, and appreciate you letting us know, as if we do not hear about items that may need addressing , we cant fix them. We have implemented recently a new procedure here at Starfish that gives us the opportunity to stop these unforeseen issues happening, so would like to invite you back to see us, and have the experience we want you to see and feel , with this said we also have several different types of rooms to accommodate all types of travels , so please inquire , so we may help find the right fit for your next visit. Until then, we wish you safe travels.