Stayed in Suite #1 with the bay window on the ground floor. This would be a great place for 2 couples or a group of friends.
- The room was very clean and updated
- The kitchen area was really big and had a great little dining table with a view of the ocean
- The tub was HUGE and you could see the ocean from it if you left the bathroom door open.
- Some board games were provided in the TV cabinet which was nice
- Super easy path to the beach, with a great view and walking distance to restaurants
- No AC and none of the main area windows opened
- The door to the porch was labeled as broken and did not open.
- The fridge had broken down so they gave us a mini fridge. Unfortunately the mini was not very cold so we purchased a cooler with some ice to chill our drinks and food.
Overall it was a very nice little room and the staff was friendly. I prefer Nelscott and Starfish Manor to this one but it's not bad at all.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking