All reviewsstarfish manorliving roomjet tublarge picture windowsgas fireplaceget awayrose petals and chocolatesview is amazingbed was very comfortablewill stay there againmain roomhotel rooma wonderful stayshorelinerobespenthousedeck
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

This place is right on the ocean, just five steps from the beach. It's in the middle of lots of condos, but it seems private and quiet. It's not a bit fancy chain,which adds to the charm. This must be what's it's like to live permanently on the beach. Would definitely recommend and would come back.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2015

My wife and I stayed in Room #4. Great view of the ocean. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was large and comfy. My only complaint is that the only window that opens is the side window. None of the front windows open, which is a shame when you are right on the ocean. Regardless, we'll stay there again if/when we get back to the Oregon coast.

Room Tip: Upstairs room has a balcony. One room has a full kitchen/dining area that would make the room great for an extended stay.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

We had the greatest time at the Nantucket inn which is a part of the starfish inn. The room was great, the staff was amazing and even got us in our room early! I am already planning our next trip out there! I have found my absolute favorite place to stay in Lincoln city!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Allison H
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Our first visit to this lovely getaway was awesome! Jeff greeted us with a smile, and great customer service throughout our stay. He was able to let us in our room a bit early as well, which was a nice treat. Our room was just as described, beautiful ocean view, huge spa tub, quaint little fireplace, all the amenities of home in the little kitchen nook, and fun little personalized details, even rose petals on the bed with chocolates! The beach was just down a flight of stairs, and it was so nice to be so close. We will definitely recommend to our friends, and for sure be back!!!!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Faboocutie
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Room was nice and also clean. However, NO check in prior to 4pm, check out at 11am.........So much for a whole day to relax, nice view, but for the price the maid service could have at least cleaned the outside of the glass so you could enjoy the view with the door closed. Room was very stuffy, bed small, pillows flat. Staff at check in VERY rude and snooty. For $189 I expected a bit more. I am quite certain the Best Western would have been better and cheaper.

PS I am a frequent and International traveler, not my first rodeo, Overall Disappointed

Room Tip: Look elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trackmom77
OnTheBeach2015, General Manager at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2015

Trackmom77,
Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review. I'm so sorry about your concerns with your stay. This is certainly not normal for our guests that stay here and I will be looking into this ASAP. Thank you again for completing the review and for staying with us.