“the best”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Breakfast and lunch 7 to 3 Thursday thru Monday. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We offer traditional breakfast and lunch fare at reasonable prices with great service.
Reviewed 27 April 2012

i had my 55th birthday breakfast here and it was the best i ever had... the breakfast poppers are wonderful.... i will go back as soon as i can.. there's a lot more on the menu i got to try..

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We took our dog here and sat on the pet friendly deck. Kind of slow service, but it's a small place so it's understandable. The espresso bar is great and the breakfast burrito was decent. Loves that our dog was provided with a water bowl and treats. Perfect spot for a relaxing, slow brunch.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

The food and services here are excellent. The bread is homemade, which is always a plus. The breakfast sandwich is greasy, but so delicious. We would definitely go here again!

Reviewed 5 March 2012

We had a great breakfast here, they're very friendly and helpful. I don't remember what it was called, but I had eggs inside a fried dough, it was great!

Reviewed 24 February 2012

This place is AWESOME. The place is so cute inside & out. Our waitress was a real gem. The food was incredible. My son ordered the kids french toast & the waitress suggested the bonfire which was a great choice. (we took a pic of it & posted it to Facebook) I had a fresh made scone that was INCREDIBLE & the french-toast combo plate w/homemade sausage patties & eggs. The sausage was to die for, it just melted in your mouth. Most have overpowering spices but not this, it couldn't be more perfect. My husband had the biscuits & gravy & of course I had to try it too, lol. They were very good. Don, you & your staff are the best & so friendly. Keep up the great work. WE WILL BE BACK!!!! I wish I could give you more than the 5pts allowed on here.