“Breakfast!”

Ranked #74 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
A TripAdvisor Member
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great to pop in for a quick breakfast. The biscuits are huge, gravy is creamy. Portions are good sized so consider half orders.

Service was quick.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This place serves breakfast all day, which is a nice option when one is on vacation. They were busy when we arrived, but quickly cleared a table for us and took our order. Food was served pretty quickly. Our waitress was very nice. I enjoyed overhearing her sing along to the music from the back of the restaurant, she's clearly a Tom Petty fan but who isn't?

1  Thank Stevey1612
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Our hotel recommended this restaurant for breakfast. There are two locations: one in mid-town in a yellow building, one as you're leaving town to the south. We ate at the yellow one. Service was friendly and fast. Food was delicious. I had a veggie omelet with pancakes. Portions are huge. I took half of mine back to the mini-fridge in the hotel and ate it for breakfast the next day.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in because it was close to where I was birding. Small place, but good was good and reasonably priced. Portions good size. With only 1 waitress and most tables filled I still had good service without waiting long for my food. Only place I have ever had ask how I liked my bacon.

1  Thank cathy m
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Always Great Food and large proportions, very courteous wait staff and a Must for Breakfast. They have taken over from the old Beach Dog Cafe with a view of Siletz Bay. Worth the stop for sure!!!