All reviews waffles family suite across the street sized bed room was clean hot tub biscuits and gravy per night luxury hotel front desk staff were very friendly self serve breakfast buffet convenient location parking lot freeway couch lobby
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I think the worst is that the air conditioner didn't work. Staff was mildly hospitable. Bed was comfortable, though. Located at the conjunction of freeways, freeway noise all night. And we spent $150 for the night. Thankfully, just one night.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MLechner, General Manager at Phoenix Inn Suites Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. We do hope you'll try us again, as we just got new window noise barriers!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Room was a nice size, great to have 2 sinks that were separate from the shower area. Made it easy for 2 people to get ready at the same time. Breakfast was good, eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, yogurt and pastries. Fruit selection was a little lacking, and I would have loved flavored creamer for the coffee, but overall, breakfast choices were more than adequate.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the continental breakfast. We hope to see you back real soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Do not stay here if you like to sleep in somewhat peace. When we checked in with the less than friendly desk clerk I mentioned wanting to be in a room away from freeway because I read reviews about road noise. She dismissed me and said people do not know what they are talking about. It was late and I did not push issue- big mistake the room was a nightmare between the fwy noise and the banging doors constantly I got two out of five nights sleep due to complete exhaustion and noise canceling earphones which I had to sleep on my back not made for sleeping. Then the rooms were outdated and for two adults only leave you two bath towels no extra unless you asked. The breakfast was the reason we stayed here vs. Crown Plaza but not worth it. Too crowded the attendant was rude and did not restock. I gave up trying to grab something. I stayed because I was one of three family groups staying for graduation and we wanted to stay together. One of the parties ending up changing rooms it was so loud but it was busy so the rest had to stay put. VERY disappointed DO NOT recommend wish I had talked to manager while there but very busy.

Room tip: Room away from fwy but not sure it will help
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MLechner, General Manager at Phoenix Inn Suites Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. Unfortunately, with such a late check-in and a small property getting everyone rooms away from the freeway is impossible. We are very excited to be getting new noise barriers on the windows, to add to our renovated rooms. Unfortunately our breakfast room is very small, and trays are available due to this. I would have loved to have chatted with you while you were here, and again I apologize for your restless stay.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We love this place for nice and clean upgraded rooms and it was at perfect location for us to go around different locations in Portland as being conveniently location just near the exit on I5 with less than 15 minutes drive from Portland downtown. We would revisit this place if we plan to go Portland again. Value for money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Go180063
MLechner, General Manager at Phoenix Inn Suites Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you so much for the five star review...we hope to see you back real soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Rooms were good size, clean and basic fittings. Breakfast buffet was lacking such simple things as yogurt in individual containers.Overall they experience was mediocre at best. In fact on the second morning we bypassed this altogether

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We have since made some great changes to the breakfast, and we do hope that you will try us again!