“This place is great”
Review of Phoenix Inn Suites

Phoenix Inn Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lake Oswego
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This was an oasis for me--it had all of the amenities I needed. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful--but they left me alone in the morning, which was a godsend to me. The breakfast was good, with waffles, eggs, sausage, plenty of other choices and really good coffee! Everybody I ran into seemed happy, which indicated to me that their surroundings were comfortable.

Room Tip: The desk staff put me in a room away from the Interstate so it would be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
MLechner, General Manager at Phoenix Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you so much for the five star review! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the breakfast each day. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I think the worst is that the air conditioner didn't work. Staff was mildly hospitable. Bed was comfortable, though. Located at the conjunction of freeways, freeway noise all night. And we spent $150 for the night. Thankfully, just one night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. We do hope you'll try us again, as we just got new window noise barriers!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Room was a nice size, great to have 2 sinks that were separate from the shower area. Made it easy for 2 people to get ready at the same time. Breakfast was good, eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, yogurt and pastries. Fruit selection was a little lacking, and I would have loved flavored creamer for the coffee, but overall, breakfast choices were more than adequate.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the continental breakfast. We hope to see you back real soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Do not stay here if you like to sleep in somewhat peace. When we checked in with the less than friendly desk clerk I mentioned wanting to be in a room away from freeway because I read reviews about road noise. She dismissed me and said people do not know what they are talking about. It was late and I did not push issue- big mistake the room was a nightmare between the fwy noise and the banging doors constantly I got two out of five nights sleep due to complete exhaustion and noise canceling earphones which I had to sleep on my back not made for sleeping. Then the rooms were outdated and for two adults only leave you two bath towels no extra unless you asked. The breakfast was the reason we stayed here vs. Crown Plaza but not worth it. Too crowded the attendant was rude and did not restock. I gave up trying to grab something. I stayed because I was one of three family groups staying for graduation and we wanted to stay together. One of the parties ending up changing rooms it was so loud but it was busy so the rest had to stay put. VERY disappointed DO NOT recommend wish I had talked to manager while there but very busy.

Room Tip: Room away from fwy but not sure it will help
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
MLechner, General Manager at Phoenix Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. Unfortunately, with such a late check-in and a small property getting everyone rooms away from the freeway is impossible. We are very excited to be getting new noise barriers on the windows, to add to our renovated rooms. Unfortunately our breakfast room is very small, and trays are available due to this. I would have loved to have chatted with you while you were here, and again I apologize for your restless stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We love this place for nice and clean upgraded rooms and it was at perfect location for us to go around different locations in Portland as being conveniently location just near the exit on I5 with less than 15 minutes drive from Portland downtown. We would revisit this place if we plan to go Portland again. Value for money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
6.2 km away
Lakeshore Inn
Lakeshore Inn
#2 of 7 in Lake Oswego

Been to Phoenix Inn Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK