Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 152
Expedia.comUS$ 152
Hotels.comUS$ 152
FindHotelUS$ 152
TravelocityUS$ 152
Orbitz.comUS$ 152
All reviews crater lake bed was comfortable motel creamery klamath amtrak
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Visited Crater Lake and this was an ok one night stop over. The room and interior was in some need of revamping, but happy I stayed here in the authentic part of town than in some anonymous motel for double the price.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank rickypalmer
Tina M, General Manager at Maverick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Hi rickypalmer ,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We want you to know that your feedback and description of your experience at our hotel is of the utmost importance to us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Thank you!

Reviewed 5 August 2020

Booked reservation over the phone, was quoted $60 for a room for 2 and when we arrived quoted $84? When we mentioned that we were originally quoted $60, the guy working there who walked up to us in his socks and no shoes in the office area said he didn’t know who would quote that and said it’s $84. We took the room since it was late and I searched online just to get peace of mind. Online it was $70 for double queen Beds and $80 for a double king beds. We have one bed that was $84?!? And you can’t open the doors without mosquitos getting in since they are alll over the doors. I also saw a battle scene of past mosquitos killed on the walls, sheets inside the room. Absolutely disgusting. Came to travel lodge instead. World of a difference and we got 2 queen beds for $69 and there’s no mosquitos. I normally support small businesses but not one that will change his pricing to whatever he wants it to be.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I am so sorry for the misunderstanding and inconvenience that you experienced during your most recent stay. While I understand your frustration, I assure you that this mishap was purely unintentional and resulted from a genuine misunderstanding. Know that actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a better ta net time.

I hope you will forgive this error and the service that did not meet your expectations and that you will someday return to see how we have grown through guest feedback.

Reviewed 7 April 2020 via mobile

I was really surprised when I walked in the room. It was clean and very nice. Bed was comfortable and the tv was sharp and clear. Very clean! Had a good night sleep and very secure. It's centrally located, clean, and the staff is wonderful

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, General Manager at Maverick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2020

Hi Rozyy8,

Thank you for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and accommodations. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. Thank you for your compliments and the kind words to our staff and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We are very happy to hear that you found no difficulties when staying with us and our amenities lived up to your expectations. Once again thank you so much for your high rating. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2020 via mobile

Great location next to the KBB (the old Creamery) and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Staff was always attentive. Everything was very clean, and although the room was on the smaller side, the bed was good, bathroom had a nice shower and tub. Good breakfast too.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mithura123
Tina M, General Manager at Maverick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2020

Hi Mithura,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, staff, and breakfast! It means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to share many positive features of your most recent stay with us. Your five-star review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your compliments to our convenient location and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

If you are passing through Klamath Falls, especially if you are traveling via the Amtrak or Greyhound bus, I would encourage you to give the Maverick Motel a try. I checked in quite late as my train was delayed, and Dharma at the reception waited for other guests and me to arrive. The rooms were wonderful after a long day of travels, and I felt rejuvenated in the morning. When I went down to the lobby for breakfast, I was able to engage in conversation with other guests and a gentleman named Drew helped me made arrangements to get to Crater Lake. Give this place a try, and you won’t be disappointed.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank barbarainviaggio89
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Maverick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2019

Hi barbarainviaggio89,

Thank you so much for the kind words , your review is very impressive to us. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five-star experience.