Kerbyville Inn Bed & Breakfast
US$ 267
US$ 254
Discovery Inn(Grants Pass)
US$ 72
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Redwood Hyperion Suites(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$ 384
TripAdvisor
Buona Sera Inn(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 88
US$ 83
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I stayed in the bordeaux room. The room was very spacious and clean and the breakfast was wonderful! The manager was very friendly and our room had a nice patio and sitting area. I like how the room was facing away from the highway so you don't feel like you are right on the road. The road noise was there but it wasn't too bad that it kept you awake. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lovingthewarmrain
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My friends & I attended a wedding near Lake Selmac on Saturday & stayed the night at the Wonderful Kerbyville Inn. I recieved a call from my friend who had also stayed Friday night who let me know how great a place it was, it was better than she described. We had a lovely suite & thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. The weather was absolutely picture perfect, the rooms were quite delightful & I was amazed at the prices. We had a lovely breakfast on the deck just outside our room which is covered by a pergola with mature grape vines shading the entire space. Do not drive by looking for a better place. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen O
kerbyvilleInn, Manager at Kerbyville Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

Thank you hope you visit again!!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I would have given this B&B four stars except for the fact that the manager could not control her dog. While checking in, the dog ran behind me and jumped up and pushed me. I have back problems and this could have easily led to a serious injury for me. I found that unacceptable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

I would like to apologize again,
I usually have a better grip on my dog" as I know, gets very excited
and jumpy..".
I do not allow him in the office, unless requested by a guest .
I sure hope the rest of you stay was comfortable .

claudie,the manager

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Blink and you will miss Kerby, Oregon. The Kerbyville Inn is really little cottages associated with the Bridgeview Winery. As I pulled in late about 8pm,near the end of June, I thought uhh oh as the neighbors property resembled a junk yard. When Claudia came to help us she was so kind and showed us the cottage and started the large jacuzzi for me. The room was very large, beautiful, very clean.She came with quiche, fruit, pastries, and juice for breakfast. Very good.I would highly recommend this place when traveling US 199. The cottage had 2 queen beds and a twin fold out chair. Perfect for us and the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly2012trip
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We stayed one night in the Merlot Room on our way to Trinidad. The bathroom was huge, It's a small size room but you get a bang for your buck! TV is tiny, but you're not here for that amenity! Coffee in the room was a can of Maxwell House, so we opted to brew our Peet's blend in the coffeemaker provided. They do not offer plastic or styrofoan cups - THUMPS UP!! You get 2 nice china coffee cups w/saucer and 2 small glass drinking cups. Claudie does not serve a continental breakfast -- she prepares an exquisite and yummy morning meal. I'm no quiche eater, but her preparation was fabulous! We ate outside our room on a small patio table -- juices (orange & apple), fresh fruit, homemade coffee cake, toasted bagel and croissant, jams, butter, spreadable cheese. Other reviewers have indicated that Claudie does not serve the same breakfast if you stay more than one night -- lucky you. The Inn is associated with Bridgeview Winery and we highly recommend you visit and taste their award winning wines (about 10-15 minutes from the Inn). Best of all, the Inn is pet friendly ... yeah!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Val_gmail

Thank you for the great revue !!!