Magnolia Inn
Jacksonville Inn(Jacksonville)
US$ 176
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Country House Inns Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 123
Orbitz.com
Tiki Lodge Motel(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 70
US$ 124
US$ 118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

City Center Motel(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 72
US$ 58
US$ 70
US$ 68
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 96
US$ 81
All reviewsfresh fruithard boiled eggsself servewithin walking distancelovely bed and breakfastprivate bathroomperfect roombreakfast choiceswonderful pastriesrich in historypineappleselection of teasolivia roompastrydog friendly roomin towneach morning
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The owners of the Magnolia Inn are very friendly and accomdating. The inn has been meticolously restored. Our room was very comfortable for us and even had a separate bedroom for our teenage daughter. Jacksonville is such a quaint town. We really enjoyed our short stay there and hope to return soon. And, we'll definitely stay at the Magnolia Inn in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We had an amazing time at the Magnolia Inn! Robert and Susan were so hospitable, they really made our stay so special. Our room was really charming and comfortable. They knew it was my birthday and they had chilled champagne and chocolates waiting for us on our arrival. We loved that the Magnolia Inn was just a minutes walk from the downtown area. We will certainly be back and we highly recommend this to anyone else.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2012

My room was lovely, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. I liked the blue colors and nautical theme, including the shells and bottles of sands in different shades from various locations. It felt relaxing and I walked to breakfast in my bare feet. My sister adored her room with the butterfly motif and appealing view out the window, telling me she never wants to stay anywhere else in the area, even more so because they are pet-friendly. Each room is appointed with a different theme and we arrived before other scheduled guests, so we were able to poke our heads inside to admire them. The Jacksonville Review (a local newspaper), Southern Oregon Magazine, and two specialty chocolates surprised us when we entered the our rooms. The inn is conveniently located within blocks of restaurants, quaint shops, and historic sites in Jacksonville, as well as the local grocery store. It was also near our reason for visiting - Segway of Jacksonville - to learn to ride Segways and go on their fun tour of historic Jacksonville.

I didn't try the gourmet coffees and teas, but I was delighted to be able to have hot chocolate before going to bed. There were several varieties of tasty fresh pastries from local bakeries, as advertised, but I preferred the daily treats that Susan made. I enjoyed having fresh fruit for breakfast on the covered second-floor veranda; it felt peaceful. When planning our stay, I was pleased that they also had two of my favorites, oatmeal and yogurt, as breakfast options, but the fruit looked so tempting that I filled up on it in the mornings, which included watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries. I appreciated the convenience of a refrigerator, microwave, and toaster in the guest kitchen, as well as the instant hot water. I was tempted by the popcorn in the nostalgic popcorn machine cart while I was waiting in the downstairs sitting room, but reluctantly chose to forgo it because I was about to go to dinner.

There were books, videos, and games on shelves in the second floor hallway to borrow if one desired. The free wifi was a strong connection and was not slow like some places I have been. At the top of the stairs, there was a chess table with two chairs set up for guests' enjoyment. There were a variety of outdoor seating possibilities, some in covered areas, some not, so you could enjoy the outdoors even if you wanted to avoid rain or direct sun.

The hosts / owners were friendly and helpful, their dog Abby behind the front counter was delightfully welcoming while also well-behaved, and all the guests I encountered were affable, making for a very positive, friendly atmosphere. We loved the place. We will return.

Room Tip: Look at the photos of the rooms on their website.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2012

As we walked into the gorgeous Tuscan style Magnolia Inn, my best friend Teri and I went to the front desk, when all of a sudden a large dog popped up to greet us with a big smile as if to say "hi there welcome." Robert greeted us and introduced us to Abbey, the dog. Where were our camera. The charm of the Magnolia Inn was the pefect ambience for a relaxing reunion for Teri and I. In the past we always had our "girls day out" in Jacksonville, and were looking for a unique place to stay the night. I frequent Jacksonville every month, and always passed the Magnolia Inn, thinking, we should go there. It was the ONLY B&B around with two twin beds in a room. So much eye candy, antiques, paintings, gorgeous furniture, comfy beds, very large bathrooms, and the continental breakfast in the upstairs little kitchen/dining room with outside veranda was PEFECT. Susan and Robert have wonderful pastries, fruits, yogurts, oatmeal, excellent coffee and much more. This stay was the first of many to come, and it was the perfect greeting for us two "dog lovers. Love you Abby. xoSherri Corporandy Ft. Jones, Ca. and Teri Giordano, Sylva, NC

Room Tip: They are all wonderful....they keep the vacant rooms open so guests can see which one they want on their next visit. Next, I'll take my hubby and stay in the "Suzette" room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This is a must in Jacksonville, OR, just outside Grants Pass. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL restored victorian. The house has been restored to better than new, absolutely gorgeous! Robert and his wife I don't remember her name) are warm and welcoming. The baked goodies in the morning are first cabin and the fresh-baked cookied in the afternoon are some of the best I have ever had. The rooms are beautifully decorated and appointed, the cost, at least during the winter, very reasonable. We decided to extend our stay an extra day because of our wonderful hosts and the quaintness of Jacksonville itself. BTW, check out the local winery tasting rooms, all within a few minute walk. We ate at the Jacksonville Inn, the bistro, and it too was first cabin.

Magnolia Inn is a definite two thumbs up!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple