“Excellent!”

Celilo Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Celilo Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 141 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Celilo, we are committed to a healthy and sustainable future. Our menus feature Pacific Northwest cuisine made with fresh and local ingredients.We hope that you will join us in our dining room’s warm atmosphere, created by local artists and craftsmen.
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This place is really nice. Good food, good service, reasonable price, what else could you want?

The bouillabaisse was especially delicious . Don't miss it!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Lunch @ Celilo's”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We walked up and down Hood River trying to find a nice place for lunch, Ceilio's was empty, usually not a good sign. We tried it and were very pleased. We had a great meal and chatted with the waitress, this all made for a nice lunch. You gotta hand it to the waitress she lives on the other side of the river and makes the trip across that bridge 2 time each day, we couldn't do it. Service, food and value, all great ......... and the atmosphere of this place is very nice

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Could have been good”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I think had I ordered something different, I'd be telling a different story.

Pro -- Location is beautiful. You can see the river from the windows. The dining decor is elegant and very nice. I ordered the beet salad as an appetizer and it was divine. One of the best I've ever had. My husband was happy with his pulled pork sandwich.

Cons -- The waiter recommend the sirloin burger. I requested it cooked medium and stressed that I like my burgers pink. I came out well done. It was so dry that I could barely swallow it. After we got our food the first time, the waiter was MIA. The place wasn't busy, two other tables present. I ate my fries and tried to eat the burger. When the waiter did come back about 15 minutes later, I let him know that the burger was not medium, but was well done and very dry. He said, "OK." I would have appreciated him offering to make another or offer something else, but he didn't. He just brought the ticket and we left.

4 Thank LauraBB
Spokane, Washington
“Delightful”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Great fresh food, great service and reasonable prices. We loved the variety offered off the menu and the healthiness. The tastes(combinations) were wonderful, compliments to the chef . ( I had the duck as entree and Scallops appetizer.)
Place was clean and quaint on the edge of town. Full bar..but not your typical loud Bar and Grill!
If you like to eat foods you wouldn't attempt or know how to make at home this is your place in Hood River, OR.

1 Thank NicePerson1
Olivehurst, California
“Believe the hype!”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Just spent a weekend in Hood River for wine tasting & club pickups. All weekend we asked locals & vistors what the best place to eat in town was, and everyone told us Celilo! So Sunday afternoon we decided to try it out for lunch. Amazing? No, so much more than that! The food here is just to die for! I had a chicken salad sandwich with the best bread I've ever tasted. One friend had the sirloin burger, which came out overcooked - the server took it back without a problem, brought him out a new one which he *loved*, and even bought the burger, without us even asking! We all agreed, next time we're in Hood River, we are definitely coming back to this fabulous restaurant!