“Comfortable and welcoming with delicious Gluten Free breakfast”
Review of Panorama Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hood River
Panorama Lodge
Ranked #11 of 12 Hood River B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 October 2011

The lodge is situated in a beautiful part of Hood River with lovely views. The host Linda was very welcoming even though we were a last minute booking for the night. Our room was comfortable and we were able to do our laundry. Linda provided a sumptuous breakfast, gluten free and vegetarian as was our request.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rggibbo

Reviewed 3 December 2010

I rented out Panorama Lodge for a retreat. There were about 20 adults and we all slept comfortably and had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. The owner was wonderful and welcomed us with open arms. Being at this lodge really helped our team get off to a great year and everyone wants to book it again for next year's retreat. I will say the lodge is not glamorous but had such a warm and fuzzy feeling, think an eclectic Grandparent's house. The kitchen was fully stocked, and the deck off the back was worth the trip alone. The view was amazing and we had meetings out there the entire time. I would highly recommend Panorama lodge, it was perfect and exactly what I was looking for.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Naturedr17
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Breath taking views, great space, and cozy atmosphere. The rooms were wonderful. The location is amazing and one couldn't ask for a better view. We had everything we needed for a wonderful girls weekend away.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Omkaruna
Reviewed 23 September 2010

My extended family gathered at the lodge for our annual family reunion. I planned the event for the year and had booked the lodge based on reviews and location. I was extremely glad I arrived at the lodge before anyone else. While doing the walk-through with Linda, I noticed a cat had used the upstairs carpet as a litter box. Linda did a half hearted effort at cleaning the mess and came back with some spot remover. The lower level of the lodge smelled badly of urine. I opened all of the doors and windows to air out the smell. During the weekend stay, we found another pile of cat droppings that we had to clean up. In general, the place was not up to expectations for cleanliness. The place was very obviously hand crafted and did not appear to meet code. The building is poorly constructed and the electrical system is sketchy at best.

The location of the lodge is perfect. It's close to town, but definitely out in the woods and quiet. The view of Mt. Hood from the upper deck is incredible.

I would not recommend this location to anyone based on my experience.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank Corky063
Reviewed 22 May 2010

We enjoy see everyone it hope that we can have a go again next year and we all sleep great and it feels like home and peacefull and really quite and the view as great and friendly staff was there if needed thank you Steve and Debbie and Craig Lowell

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family