“Reminds me of the Al Pastor I have tasted in Mexico”
Review of Taqueria El Rinconcito - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria El Rinconcito
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: 100% Authentic Mexican food. Fast quality service. Best Burritos in the Gorge!
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Very authentic. If you are looking for american tacos this is not your place. If you really want authentic Mexican food this is the place. The Al Pastor Tacos remind me of tacos I have had in Baja and Mexico City. My Mom & Dad came from Minneapolis for a visit and were blown away. They had never tasted anything like that in the Midwest and they wanted to eat lunch there nearly every day of their visit here. No fancy amenities here just simply my favorite Mexican Food in Hood River!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hood River, Oregon
Reviewed 29 November 2008

not for a date, but tasty to stop by--is delicious food out the window of a mobile home. Authentic!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 4 January 2008

THIS is where I get those chicken tacos I bring to work!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 27 July 2007

I live in Portland, Oregon and have the chance to try many taquerias in the city, but El Rinconsito in Hood River has remained the best choice for great "street food" tacos year after year. A wonderful family-run trailer. This is NOT an americanized mexican dining experience. No gloppy beans and dry seasoned rice. No Mariachi band blaring in your face. It is a basic taqueria. Pull up a stool outside and enjoy or get it to go. Simple, simple, simple. Portions are large for tacos and burritos and the variety of flavors is impressive. Great salsas. Seldom do I make a trek to Hood River when I am not ordering something at El Rinconsito. It is very popular with the locals.

1  Thank twoodburn