“Excellent Pizza”
Review of Pietro's Pizza

Pietro's Pizza
Ranked #60 of 146 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pietro’s Pizza brings fond memories to families in Portland. Everybody can remember their favorite restaurants when they were a kid, and for many people in Milwaukie, Salem, Hood River, and Beaverton, it’s the delicious thin crust pizzas from Pietro’s. Pietro’s is a great restaurant for hosting birthday parties and celebrations for sports teams, but adults love our pizza as well. We use fresh cheese and toppings with our famous crust and sauce that have pleased the whole family since we opened our doors in 1957. Many people say it’s the best pizza in Portland!
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I have driven BY this location countless times. Today we decided to stop. Glad we did. Having eaten quite a bit of Pietro's in the late 70's and 80's, wanted to try it again. NOT DISAPPOINTED. Tasted the same as it did back when there were a lot of Pietro's. GREAT CRUST. Love it. This location was hopping with excellent pizza and service. Brought back great memories. Really love the crust, sauce, and taste. Plan to stop by regularly after trips to Oregon. Really good pizza.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

it was hard to actually grade the food given the unsanitary conditions of the tables and floors. We were told a birthday party had just left but that was no excuse for the condition of the entire restaurant. The pizza was ok but nothing like the other Pietros. We went to catch a game on the tv but the reception was so poor it was hard to watch. It is such a shame that visitors who enjoy the train ride cant stop in with the family and have a nice meal in a clean place.

2  Thank gmp8plc
Reviewed 29 September 2015

in southwest Washington and their approach to pizza has always been my favorite. It's hard to find a Pietros these days, but the Papa Petes parlors along the I-5 are the closest thing (and even better). Anyway, we were in Hood River on a road trip (my wife prefers 'car tour'), wanted to watch Monday Night Football in our room, so we opted for Pietros take out. It was very good. I'd have to say it's a step below Papa Petes, but the crust was great and the toppings plentiful. I'd definitely get it again. We got half Hula Lula and half Bartender substituting pepperoni for the beef.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I'd pass all together. Not gross but below average. The spaghetti I ordered had a puddle of water on the plate. The sauce had nothing to it- no seasoning, not much taste. Bread was awful. My daughter did not like her kids pizza either. Salad bar had old cucumbers and old broccoli other than that it was average. To top of the below average food I cut my hand in a nail sticking out of the both. Not sure why the reviews were do good for this place.

2  Thank Marlaynas
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Pietro's offers a great lunchtime pizza / salad combination -- one trip to a fully-stocked salad bar, combined with a personal two-topping pizza of your own invention. Not to be missed when in the Hood River area.