“Delicious Pizza Refreshing Brews”

Double Mountain Brewery
Ranked #7 of 147 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We haven’t eaten at Double Mountain in several years because we aren’t a fan of their beers. But we stopped in with friends yesterday and the pizza wooed them and it didn’t disappoint! Without a doubt it is one of the best pizzas, and definitely in Hood River, the best! We had a large truffle White based pizza which was loaded with mushrooms and the truffle oil base superb. Our friends really wanted more! They all had the kolch and I ordered their seasonal cherry sour, the red one (devil cherry) and my girlfriend actually loved the flavor too. I ended up buying some bottles to bring home to share. The only annoying factor to consider is the noise inside. We sat next to a large very noisy group of friends which made talking at hearing at our table very difficult.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We really love beer, and we really love Double Mountain. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable, service is well paced, and there is so much seating, you rarely have to wait long, even though it's busy and popular.

We love the casual, thriving atmosphere, never rushed, but somehow, relaxed. The vibe is as good in any of the seating areas, though we love the original bar area a little more.

The beer is always delicious!! Double Mountain is not stuck on any single type of beer. They always seem to have a great variety, something for everyone. And the food is mighty good, too. Try the truffle pizza and add bacon. Yum.

Go!! You won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped for an early(good idea too) dinner and we were not disappointed. Shared a Greek salad and a Quattro formaggio pizza. I would recommend them both! The service was quick and the server friendly and attentive. We would enjoy a second trip with a chance to try the beer selection.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

If you like IPAs this is your spot. a block from full sail and seems a little more off the tourist path. Also seems to be more frequented by locals. Pizza looked very good but we did not eat here.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Came in and sat at the bar, wanted a cold beer as I had a long drive and it was in the upper nineties. I got my beer it was good but it was not that cold, I questioned the bartender about the temp and he just asked other people sitting at the bar and no-one really said anything, no biggy but......I live in a resort town and the bars in my area would go out of business if that is the accepted beer temp, just sayin. Also room temp glasses. Beer was good thou. What is a real bummer for me is how long it took to get my pizza. It seemed to take FOREVER.... after about 30 minutes I asked the bartender “any ETA on my order?” he just said new staff is the reason its taking so long... did nothing beforehand to check on things or maybe fill me in on my order, or even go to kitchen to check. Not a big deal, just would never go back as there is nothing there good enough to make me wait for food that long and have an average at best outing at a brewery.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Double Mountain Brewery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK