All reviewsadjoining restaurantbeds were comfortablelots of parkingcomfortable hotelyogurtthe room was niceup to datefi
Reviewed 21 April 2017

This is obviously an older property with no elevator. The room was small, but very clean, and it was quiet (located in the back away from traffic). The bed was unusually soft for a C. Inn (I prefer firm), and the wifi kept cutting out. The breakfast was good. I'd stay here again for a short time if the rate is right.

Room Tip: Back rooms are quieter, away from the traffic.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Crystal B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are an older hotel, and are just starting to renovate. With new lobby furniture here, and new carpet coming next, we are very excited for the new look. I do apologize for the wi-fi issue and will look into it. We hope you visit again in the future so we can give you a great stay!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The room was nice. The price was good. It was quiet. They have a lot of rooms and seemed to space people out appropriately. Building is dated. I stayed here because it is right across the street from Hillsboro Airport.

Room Tip: They have a lot of rooms so they can find you a quiet room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Crystal B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you so much for the kind remarks. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here three night. Brought our fur baby with us. We had a nice room. My only complaint would be the crowded bathroom. The staff was polite, breakfast was good, beds were comfy, and our stay was nice. We have stayed here a few times and always return when we go to Portland to see family.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

I really appreciate your comments,and will share them with our staff. I'm really happy that you enjoyed your stay, and liked the beds and breakfast. I do apologize that the bathroom was crowded for you. Thank you so much for being a continued guest at our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

The room was acceptable, but that was about it. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable enough, but that's the best I can say for it. We had to ask the staff sheets for the fold-out sofa and then ask them again for blankets, even though it was snowing. Then we had to ask for pillows. You'd think they'd realize we'd need those things, especially since we booked the room for four people. The continental breakfast was so bad that my husband ended up running out to a grocery store to get something else.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Amy,

I apologize immensely, for the things that occurred during your stay. Your review has been shared with staff, and will be used to improve future guest service. You are absolutely right! The situation was handled improperly. I hope you give us another chance next time your in town. I promise it will be a different experience.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Was ok. Small room, outdated. Bed was nice. Contential breakfast. Could hear wind howling in the windows. Would liked to have someone at front desk watching to see who's coming and going. No security that I could see

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo