“Utterly Awesome!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gresham
Forest Springs Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Gresham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 September 2011

THE best B&B in Oregon! Patrick's attention to every detail didn't go unnoticed. Every "i" was dotted and every "t" was crossed. Nothing was overlooked; this B&B was immaculate, beautiful, warm, comfortable, and private. The breakfasts were full of flavor and texture using fresh, local grown ingredients. Our stay was so relaxing; it was hard to leave and have to face the real world again. Be sure to include a stay at this B&B - you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 July 2011

We do not travel often, but when we do, we get off the beaten path, and love to stay in B&Bs.
A quick review of Trip Advisor pointed us in the direction of Forest Springs, and we were not disappointed.
The rooms are clean and well-appointed, with comfy beds and welcoming ambiance.
Patrick and Stan were friendly and full of information about the area. The food was great, and Patrick went out of his way to tend to the smallest detail.
Love the area, even the drizzly weather! Would love to come back!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Jne3140
Reviewed 1 June 2011

We stayed at the B&B for 6 nights and literally felt sad when it was time to leave. Patrick and Stan are wonderful people who really care about getting to know their guests. My husband and I had wonderful conversations and enjoyed our stay immensely. Patrick was very knowledgeable about the area and ways to get around the easiest. I cannot recommend this place enough. If you are interested in staying at B&B where the food is outstanding and a place that feels like home - this is the place. Whenever we are back in the area - we will stay here - no doubt about it. The breakfast meals were incredible, the rooms are clean and decorated so nicely. The home is very welcoming and we felt like we could use the sun room and be comfortable. Patrick and Stan came to be like family to us and you can't beat that at any hotel or place to stay. Book a few nights - you will thank us!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Punkrockertracey
Reviewed 3 September 2009

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding held at Forest Springs B&B at the end of August. A small group from the wedding party spent two nights there, each day beginning with a delicious breakfast, including fresh berries, yogurt, fresh whipped cream, basil & tomato frittata's, and some sort of french pancakes with fruit (I can't remember what they are called), along with plenty of coffee and tea. Our food was served on real china with real silverware. Very classy.

The beds were comfortable, the sheets top notch, bamboo towels so soft. The claw-foot tub-showers weren't the greatest to use, but they're so cool looking it wasn't a big deal. The house itself is historic and has all sorts of adorable nooks and crannies, and cool ceilings, windows, and they have some nice antiques.

The wedding was great. There is enough parking for at least 40 cars. The price is reasonable. The host was gracious and I really have no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2009
2  Thank OrangeLudo
Reviewed 30 July 2009

Going the extra mile **literally**

I stayed here while I was taking the bar exam in Clackamas. I figured it would be a good place to get away from bar-induced stress (and I was right -- couldn't imagine a more relaxing set-up.) The morning of my bar exam, I thought I locked my keys in my car, which was going to make me late to the exam, and would make me automatically fail. The owners were so nice they volunteered to wake up early and drive me to Clackamas. I later found the keys so I didn't need the help, but that's just one indication of how much these innkeepers value their guests.

I've stayed at a lot of B and B's (maybe 10 per year for the last four years) and this inn is among the top two!

Here are just some of the other details that made this place such a joy:

1) Quiet forested location near the city
2) Fantastic food. Breakfasts start with berries and creme fresh and then progress to either custard pancakes or an omelette. The chef buys fresh produce every day at the farmer's market, and it shows!
3) Free wine (red and white) and chocolate in the afternoon.
4) Good towels (fluffy and thick)
5) Charming craftsman style house
6) Innkeepers who really care.

I would be back here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business