“Great for lunch with great deserts!”

Boccelli's Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 201 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went here to celebrate my Mother in law's birthday with my wife and myself. They have excellent Italian food at reasonable prices and a great selection of deserts which they bring around on a large serving platter with which to entice you and allow you to see what you will be getting! They are moderately priced and a good value for lunch and are highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

My wife and i had dinner at Boeccelli's Ristorante. I had the spagetti and meat balls and she had the eggplant parmesan. Both items were attractively presented and had were very good in taste. Quantities served exceeded what we could eatThe service was acceptable . The restaurant was clean and attractive.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We were a party of 10 and I chose Bocelli's while visiting family based on TripAdvisor. While the service and good food made for a very nice evening, being up sick all night spoiled it. My husband and I were the only ones who ordered fish-salmon and halibut-and the only ones who were sick. We had planned an early start to our drive down the coast but were delayed because we were up all night. Seeing as the restaurant has good reviews, I gave them the benefit of an email before writing a review but they did not respond.

3  Thank deuxbebes
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

After seeing a few good reviews online we stopped in to try the Italian food. the aroma when we walked in the door told me we were in the right place. the dishes that we saw on the way to our table looked appealing.

We ordered to two entrees starting with the Jambolaya which is unlike the New Orleans version with a mixture of sausage, shrimp, peppers and penne in a light cajun cream sauce. The Cajun sauce was lightly seasoned, not very spicy, which made it very enjoyable. the shrimp was good sized and a large portion in the. the sausage added a nice spice and makes this one of my favorite Italian dishes in a while.

The second dish was tortellini in a cream sauce that was well seasoned, moist and tender.

They have an enjoyable wine list that was generous and reasonably priced and the pour was very good.
Having only 40 minutes to eat we informed the server when we arrived. Our dishes were delivered promptly and we had time to finish before we had to leave.
I wish we had more time to stay and enjoy it more; maybe next time.

1  Thank On_the_go_with_joe_m
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We love the food here, it is always perfect. The service on the other hand was absolutely horrible. We waited 20 min for our server, when she showed up all we got was, Are u ready to order?, no asking about trips or appetizers, and worst of all she had a funky body smell. We finally got our food and never saw her again until it was time to pay. We will just make sure to get different server next time

3  Thank Jayden k