“Great Sushi and service”

Musashi's Japanese Cuisine & Sushi Bar
Ranked #30 of 212 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second trip to Musashi for dinner. Sushi rolls were fresh and service was very prompt and courteous. Lychee sorbet is wonderful. Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Wow! Awesome Sushi and a Great price, Staff very polite and helpful , would recommend if you get close.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Best sushi in town! Repeat customer because it is so good. People are friendly and provide great service. It is THE place to go for sushi.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I guess they were having trouble with staffing because the service was very slow. When our sushi finally arrived it was delicious.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

This is my second time to dine at this awesome sushi bar. This is the best sushi I have ever eaten! I come to Grants Pass from Iowa to visit my brother & I love eating here. Excellent prices and awesome food. I would be going again tonight -but they are closed on Sunday &Monday. Unfortunately, I have to head back home tomorrow. Well worth your time to check this place out!

1  Thank Dawn Z