“Slow but good”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I guess they were having trouble with staffing because the service was very slow. When our sushi finally arrived it was delicious.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

This is my second time to dine at this awesome sushi bar. This is the best sushi I have ever eaten! I come to Grants Pass from Iowa to visit my brother & I love eating here. Excellent prices and awesome food. I would be going again tonight -but they are closed on Sunday &Monday. Unfortunately, I have to head back home tomorrow. Well worth your time to check this place out!

1  Thank Dawn Z
Reviewed 16 July 2016

I work in Grants Pass and this is my go-to restaurant for lunch. It is off the main strip and a local favority. The service is always excellent and quality of the food is high. I usually have the teriyaki salmon that comes with a fresh green salad. Not a fancy restaurant but the food and service cannot be beat in Grants Pass. Oh by the way, they always get top marks from County Health inspector report. Good work Musashi!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I took my wife and her best friend to Sushi last Thursday for my wife's Birthday. We love the JD Roll, Rainbow Roll, Spider Roll, and Shrimp Boats. Seeing as how there were 3 of us we went for the Love Boat Combo for $50. All of the items we love plus a Dragon Roll. We are not big on BBQ eel so we substituted a Surf and Turf Roll. OMG, it's awesome. There was no way three of us could eat all of the Love Boat Combo. We needed a fourth to help us out! Once again a great feast of delightful Sushi and Sashimi. And at a very affordable price, Thanks Musashi!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We ate here last year when in Grants Pass and looked it up again this year. It did not disappoint. Fresh food and excellent service.